Gloves For Men
Stay in Style Always with Fashionable Hand Gloves
Hand gloves have been in existence since olden times. The tradition of wearing gloves was started by the Bishops in the 10th century to keep their hands clean while performing holy rituals. Later, kings started wearing gloves for special ceremonies. With time, hand gloves became popular as ornamental accessories that symbolizes luxury. Silk and linen gloves were worn by queens from the 13th century. In the present day, gloves are used for various purposes. It is still associated with style and elegance.
Type of Hand Gloves
If you want to buy hand gloves online, LimeRoad is your ideal destination. We have a vast range of gloves in gorgeous colours from the best brands. The hand gloves for winter will keep you stylishly warm during the colder months. You can find them in attractive designs and patterns. They are made of various materials such as cotton, leather, wool, nitrile, jeans, and rubber.
You should buy hand gloves after determining the purpose of wearing it. People wear gloves to protect themselves from injuries while they are working out in a gym or riding a bike. People also wear them to feel warm during the colder months. They are also worn for carrying out certain experiments in the laboratory.
Tips for Wearing Hand Gloves
Here are some tips for wearing hand gloves with different outfits on various occasions:
1. You can wear leather hand gloves with a pullover and jeans to look like a fashion influencer. Wear an oversized watch upon your gloves to make a style statement in winter. You can buy a golden watch for men to wear with your gloves.
2. Cotton hand gloves will look pretty with your cardigan and trousers. You can embellish your cotton gloves with bracelets for a charming look.
3. Nike hand gloves for the gym are perfect for hitting the gym. They are designed for providing stability and support while lifting weights. The padded PU provides great comfort and protection. Team it with your gym wear and feel confident about your training session.
4. If you want to go for a ski trip, you must buy a few pairs of hand gloves for winter to stay warm. Wear quilted jackets, jeans and sports shoes for a great winter adventure.
5. Woolen hand gloves are perfect for staying warm in winter. You can buy animal patterned mittens for your young ones so that they feel warm during the colder months. The mittens look extremely nice and adorable.
6. If you are a biker, you must have a pair of hand gloves for biking. Leather motorcycle gloves provide great protection for your hand and fingers. The gloves have a special grip enhancer lining that provides safety when you are riding the bike in harsh weather conditions. When you are going for a biking trip, team your hand gloves with a biker jacket and ripped jeans. You can also wear a metallic bracelet to make a style statement.
Different Types of Gloves
Gloves are known for their Style Quotient as well as Functionality.
Nowadays gloves have become more of a necessary item than a fashion accessory. The main function of gloves is to protect the hands and keep them warm. Even though they are known for their functionality, they look classy and elegant as well. There are different types of gloves available in the market. In fact, you get gloves in online stores at great prices. Here is your guide to types of gloves that you can include in your closet.
Here are the types of gloves that you can add to your Wardrobe:
- Leather gloves are perhaps the one of the most common gloves that are easily available at LimeRoad. They look very elegant and chic and are great for protecting your hands as well. However, they are mostly preferred during the winter season.
- Shearling Gloves are made from Nappa leather. They are stylish, durable, warm and comfortable, and this makes them perfect for wintertime.
- Driving gloves are very essentials for motorists. They are used for driving purpose and provide a good grip so that the hands don’t slip from the handles and gears.
- Knitted or woolen gloves are ideal during winters. These are soft, comfortable and keep the hands warm. The best thing is that they are available in different patterns so they can be worn as a fashion statement as well. Mittens are another type of winter gloves that keep the hands warm. Instead of having a separate section for fingers, they cover the four fingers while keeping the thumb separate. They are very cozy and are mostly made from soft fabrics.
- The waterproof gloves not only keep your hands warm but also don’t let moisture in. So, you can easily play with snow while wearing them. Today gloves are readily available in online stores, and you need not go out to buy them. LimeRoad has a broad range of gloves for men.
Looking For Bike Riding Gloves? We have your covered!
LimeRoad brings you a wide assortment of bike riding gloves. These gloves give you better grasp on brake and race. These do not let your hands slip off due to sweat too. Be it winters or summer, wearing gloves are important. In winters, these bike gloves shields your hands from chilling weather.
In summers, these protect you from harmful UV rays. Browse through the category and get the perfect bike gloves online without burning a hole in your pocket. If you are also looking for comfortable yet cheap gloves for bike, it is the place to be. You can also shop online for riding gloves at good discounts & deals on our upcoming offer page.
Protective Gloves for Extreme Weather Conditions
With the rise in global warming and extreme climatic changes, we can never tell how much the temperature would soar to on a seemingly pleasant day or how much would it fall on a cold December evening. To protect your hands from such climatic changes and keep them warm during the winters as well as to protect them from the sun's ultraviolet rays, gloves have been designed with special protective coverings that will see to it that your hands are in the best conditions while riding the bike.
Good Grip and Control
These gloves, although made primarily for the protection of your hands, also have some other features that give you an extra edge. The grip of these gloves, for example, is far better than the grip one would get with the bare hands. Because of this reason, your bike ride becomes a lot safer and a lot more controlled as well. And when it comes to safety, there are no margins for error. Don't compromise your safety standards and grab these gloves right away before they run out.
The designs of these gloves are modern and up to date. With a great product design, the gloves also depict a lot many popular concepts like the Monster Energy design or the complete theme. Further, since some people prefer a bit airy gloves, some of these also come with pores for the air to pass. Get a pair of gloves from LimeRoad today and reap the fruits of online shopping.
We have fashionable gloves for every occasion that will help you stay in style always. So, what are you waiting for? Log on to LimeRoad right away and buy the right hand gloves.