In Offices, where there is business-casual dress code, shoes tend to be an occupational hazard. Moreover, with ever-changing fashion of men’s footwear style; finding the right pair of shoes is a tricky task. The decked-up look for the office, interview or a hot date is judged by what you wear on your feet.
Types Of Formal Shoes For Men
To compliment a formal look for a wedding, office or a business meet the men’s formal shoe type comes into play. There are several formal shoe types and if you are in a need of a detailed guide, you can find them all here.
1. Oxford: Formal closed lace-up shoes with a low heel, three-part paneled construction, sleeker appearance will give a true gentleman look. They are a good pick for weddings and boardroom meetings. They also look good when paired with dark denims, but these shoes don’t go with less refined legwear.
2. Derby Shoes: This shoe is casual as compared to oxford and it can be paired with anything. It is easier to wear and very comfortable for those who have wide foot. Derby shoes gives dapper and a very fashionable look when paired with any kind of bottoms.
3. Loafers: Loafers are slip-on shoes without laces. They are made from a very lightweight fabric which make them comfortable to wear for long hours. They can be paired with smart trousers or with a pair of jeans. It can be worn as a part of formal look in a profession from banking, real estate or creative industry.
4. Monk-straps:This shoe type does not have laces, instead it has a strap to keep it on foot. It can have single, double or triple buckles. Strap buckles can come in many shapes, sizes and material. Options include square, rectangle, oval, etc. While choosing a color, it should match with the color of belt buckle, tie bar, cufflinks or other metal colors. Being less formal than oxfords but more than Derby, these are comfortable and very classy to wear. They look very stylish when paired with suits and trousers. Try it when you want to go out for a date or you have an important business meeting.
5. Chelsea Boots: These are smart formal mid height boots with elastic gussets on the sides. A mind-blowing option for the days when you don’t feel like dressing up much, but don’t want to be in a too casual look. Looks great with slim jeans and trousers. These boots look very stunning in black and dark brown color.
6. Brogues: These are the most timeless and famous shoe style in men’s wardrobes. They are made of classic leather and fits below the ankle. It’s an outdoor shoe with fancy perforated pattern.
7. Chukka Boots (desert boots): These are ankle-high leather boots made from suede or leather having rubber or leather soles. Being super comfortable they can be worn in office. It is a stylish shoe with sleek and minimal design. This shoe type was very popular in 1940s and 1950s.
Thus these are the various forms of formal shoes which men can buy and wear for any event whether going for a morning walk , to meet any friend at his home or to wear them in any party event. We just do not need to give even a second thought to wear them at any place.
So just buy these casual and formal shoes for yourself at Limeroad.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
At Limeroad, you can get a large collection and varieties of these formal shoes and can wear them at any place without even thinking for a second option. Thus stop thinking and start shopping for these formal shoes.