Buy Mink Quilts & Blankets For Home Kitchen in India @ Limeroad
How difficult would it have been if the heavy quilts were not replaced by lightweight blankets?
Gone are those days when you had to carry heavy quilts from your storerooms to your bedrooms. Limeroad brings you the great options in a vast variety of mink blankets at prices that you can afford easily as per requirements, in amazing discount offers.
Mink blankets are plush and soft made up of rich acrylic fibres. This fibre is obtained from a small creature that resembles a little to the otter and a little to the weasel. Its fur is so soft that it is used for making this soft silky blankets.
There are different types of Korean mink blankets available like Solaron, Wonu and Golden Bear. This only makes a little distinction in its fibre quality and last longer than your typical Korean mink blankets.
If you have a very soft, thick and luxurious mink blanket, it is probably of the top grade.
Mink is one of the most sought type of fur in the world. These were known to be the fashion stable for women with money post world war II.
Advantages Of Having A Mink Blanket
- These synthetic material mink blankets are washable in machines but you do not have to toss them with the rest of your laundry.
- It is easier to carry along on road trips as it is lightweight and provides good warmth.
- On having guests over in or around winter season, these are the best blankets that can be put to use.
- It is naturally lustrous which when reflects the light falling on it makes it look even more soft and silky.
- Mink blankets provide plenty of warmth without having to feel any sense of weight on oneself as most other furs do because furs are heavy!
- Mink blankets last long because this fur tends to be oil resistant, helping it preserve for years to come.
- Works both as an AC blanket as well as a winter blanket.
Some Important Tips
- The only thing you need to take care of is that you wash it in a heavy duty commercial washing machine and use a very gentle detergent.
- It should not be washed in warm water as it may then be subjected to leeching. So try washing on a gentle cycle in cold water.
- Since mink blankets take a long time drying up after being washed because they retain a considerable amount of water in themselves, do not rush to dry them on a heated cycle. Let it take its time.
It is a perfect way to show someone that you care for them this Diwali season. It is a gift that will last a lifetime and embodies warmth and luxury for yourself and others this winter season.
Limeroad allows you to become choosy with a vast variety of mink blankets available in different prints and patterns like floral, solid, geometric, ethnic, paisley from an endless number of brands to choose from like - BlingBling, BSB Trendz, Home Candy, KAARIGAR, Shoppingstore and many more.
You get to choose from different sizes like a double bed, single bed and one size in many colours such as red, brown, multi, pink, purple, orange, green, yellow, blue and many more.