Mirror Work Dupattas For Women
Dupatta which is called by several names like chunari, chunariya or adhuni is a shawl like scarf. This is a part of a traditionally essential clothing in Indian subcontinent.Dupatta is commonly used by Indian ladies as a part of their salwar kameez and worn over the kurta and gharara. Dupatta is worn by ladies in many Indian subcontinent as traditional styles.It is mainly worn as a symbol of modesty. There is many different ways of wearing dupatta and has evolved during ages.
A dupatta is traditionally worn across both the shoulders and sometimes even on the head for covering it. It can even be worn like a cape by covering the torso. The material of dupatta varies as per the suit. There are several material used in making a dupatta like silk, cotton, chiffon, georgette. Several types of dupatta are also very common among the women like phulkari, chanderi, ikat, banarasi silk, gota patti, kalamkari, madhubani and pom pom. Mirror work dupattas are a very popular among the women.
Lovely mirror works are done on the dupattas which vary as per the materials.Mirror work dupattas comes in several different colours like pink, blue, red, maroon, yellow, multi coloured. There are several online sites which offers many mirror work dupatta online at several price options. Limeroad brings to you some of the best hand crafted mirror work dupattas online at several different prices.
There are several different types of dupattas available in the market.Some of the several options are:
- Phulkari- This is a traditional type of dupatta from Punjab.It consists of intricate embroidery in various designs.The embroidery is done using floss silk thread on woven cotton fabric and it is also done on chanderi ,silk and other fabrics.
- Chanderi- Handwoven chanderi dupattas are so bright and colourful and made with so much detailing that it sets them part from the rest in the market.There are several chanderi dupattas which have printed pattern on them and some comes with tie and dye details and with zari borders.
- Ikat- Ikat patterns dupatta comes in peppy colours and are most popular among the women as they add glam and colour vibes to your simple looks.Ikta refers to that kind of fabric in which the yarns are bundled together nad dyed in order to create the designs on the fabric.
There are several mirror work dupatta available on Limeroad which can be paired with gharasa,salwar kameez suits and kurtis in order to make they look bright and colourful.
- Blue Cotton Embroidered Dupatta by Yashodhara Fashion-Yashodhara fashion brings to you this lovely cotton hand made mirror work embroidered dupatta which is sufficient to make your salwar suit look brighter.The mirror and aari work on the light blue dupatta is very intricately done.It can be used with kurtis and even with dhotis for women.Blue cotton dupatta is available at a discounted rate in Limeroad.
- Green Cotton Phulkari Dupatta by Banjara India-Lovely and bright ethnic work done on the green phulkari cotton dupatta with mirror works on it that sets it apart from the others.The bright green colour and hand woven work on mirror and bright embroidery phulkari cotton dupatta can be paired with any kurtis or kameez.Limeroad brings you this colourful dupatta at a discounted rate.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop your mirror work dupattas from? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!