Orange Lipsticks For Women
Orange was a risky color some time back but now it’s all over the place. Usually seen as a color that is meant for fair skin has now been rocked by many women of color. It’s now a standard lipstick color that you probably see whenever a new collection of lipsticks is released.
Orange Is All Over
We have seen so many celebrities rocking orange. Let’s accept it we all loved Lupita’s orange lipstick. From Emma Watson to Scarlett Johansson, Hollywood has been showcasing what orange lipstick can do to your whole look.
Even Bollywood has been going gaga over orange. We have seen Deepika Padukone making us fall in love with how she carried her orange lipstick. But Aishwarya Rai Bachchan went two steps ahead by going with the bold orange look on Cannes carpet.
How To Wear Orange Lips?
As much as orange lipstick is now ok to wear anywhere, some might be a little suspicious about where to wear it and where not to. The thing is there is no place where you can't wear an orange color. It all depends on what outfit are you gonna wear and what shade might be the best for it.
While some orange shades are really bold, some are a step ahead being neon and some are just a little dull shading between a red and orange somewhere or even having a little brown hue to it. So if you are someone who thinks orange might not be your thing, you could be wrong.
Now let's talk about what makeup to wear with orange lipstick.
One way to go about it is to make your rest of the face neutral to give the orange pop justice.
- Eyes: You can experiment with the eyeliner and kajal. But either it's no eyeshadow or an orange hue. Not many people go crazy with eyeshadow. \
- Cheeks: Blush over highlight. A neutral blush would bring a decent amount of structure to your face
- Base: Don’t have to compromise here, just do how you regularly apply your concealer and foundation.
The thing is orange lipstick does a lot for your face already so you don't need much except foundation and concealer with some kajal. So if you wanna go for a bold look with minimal effort orange is a good choice.
Limeroad Loves Orange
Now that we are clear about orange lipstick, let’s shop some! We have curated a list of different shades of orange lipstick for you to ease your shopping process.
- Kylie Jenner Lip Kit (22 Vibrant Burnt Orange): This is one of the colors we talked about like in the middle of red and orange. It’s a matte liquid lipstick, there is no going wrong with this.
- Lakme 9 To 5 Weightless Mousse Lip & Cheek Color (Tangerine Fluff): This one pops a little more and is more true to being orange.
- Lotus Makeup Pure Colors Matte Lip Color Valencia Orange: This is more of a peachy orange and also gives you a good shine. This is the kind of orange you can wear even casually or at events.
- Blue Heaven Walk Free Lipstick: This is the most affordable orange lipstick with a great shade.
You can look for more by choosing Lipstick Category under Makeup and then applying the color filter to orange on limeroad.com.