Orange Shirts For Women
Orange is a mixture of the energy and fierceness of red and glow and happiness of yellow. It is associated with warmth, heat, sun, success, sacrifice, devotion, and fascination. Orange promotes a feeling of warmth and emotional energy that can be shared with people like compassion. Orange adds a bright and peppy feel to your wardrobe. Whether you like the bright and shiny shade of orange or the subtle and gentle shade of orange, Limeroad is here to help you add a dash of freshness to your closet.
Rise And Shine Like The Sun
When we hear of the color orange, the first image that comes to our mind is the sun (of course after the image of the fruit! Duh!) The sun is a bright orange shade which gets our day started. That is the impact that orange clothes have on our eyes. They freshen you up and help you get some instant attention. If you are not the flamboyant type, there is a shade of orange for you too. The subtle and chic Peach is undoubtedly the most pleasant color for a girl’s closet. Peach is a classy shade of orange that you can wear on formal occasions, casual occasions and also as a party wear.
Orange goes well with almost all the colors in the color palette. Black, grey, yellow, and even shades of pink and red. Undoubtedly, it is one of the most adaptable colors there are. Here are some ideas for you to help you wear that orange shirt on point.
- If you want your orange shirt to stand out, pair it with neutral shades. Black, brown, grey etc. make the tangy orange pop out even more. Since you are going for neutral shades, you can dare to try an orange lipstick that will highlight the clothes even more.
- To get a softer look, try orange shirts with prints. Here, the other colors balance out the brightness and give a more defined look, while keeping the freshness of orange alive.
- Orange and cobalt blue is one of the classic combinations ever. An orange shirt with cobalt blue pencil skirt gives a vibrant look to the outfit and yet it is clean. The trick here is to stick to the basic style and shapes or including a neutral shade.
- Purple and orange is a phenomenon these days. Both colors are equally rich and bright. But to keep the outfit from looking all clowny, add a neutral piece in the form of a scarf or a handbag or some jewelry.
- For a party, wear a sheer chiffon peach shirt with denim shorts. Add tacky jewelry to spice up the look even more.
Orange is undeniably one of the happiest colors. Bright as the scorching sun or warm as the sunset, you can never go wrong with an orange shirt. Just remember to wear subtle shades for a formal occasion. Limeroad offers you a selection of orange shirts in various shades, designs, patterns, and whatnot. Get your hands on something orange today!