Party Wear Formal Shirts For Men
Dress shirts are the ideal party wear formal shirts for men and one of the most important style basics in your wardrobe. Men’s dress shirt is cut differently than the sports shirt, which is made to be worn open-necked and looks awkward with a tie. While the dress shirts form the foundation of a classic formal man’s wardrobe, but mostly overlooked in favor of suits, shoes, and accessories.
However, for any formal party situation, if you get your shirt wrong, it’s much harder to combine them with other things and you may not get the wear out of them. While selecting a party wear a formal shirt, there are always three main considerations; color, fabric, and shirt details.
Must-Have Party Wear Formal Shirts For Men
A shirt’s color is the first thing that gets noticed and can be determined a hundred feet away. Therefore making the right choice for a party wear a formal shirt in a color which complements your party look.
- White solid formal shirt: it has dominated the scene and always been the first choice for gentlemen and a man can safely assume a white shirt will never be out of place. It allows you to wear it in more formal settings and can be paired with jeans and denim, as well as with a very formal business suit.
- Light blue formal shirt: when we say blue, you’ll encounter probably 500 shades of light blue and what you choose is ultimately up to you and your taste. Shades of blue are especially flattering to most male complexions and the color firmly hold a place as the second most popular color. A lighter blue that is more pastel in color is more versatile for formal parties.
- Ivory or cream formal shirt: It is versatile party wear a formal shirt which you can wear with a business suit in charcoal or a navy, but you can also wear it with much warmer tones or summer suits and it will always look more appropriate than the plain white shirt.
- Blue striped formal shirt: the size of the stripes can opt as per your taste, extremely fine ones or extremely bold ones work well with all kinds of solid suits. You can either go with a solid tie or have a patterned tie as well. The rule here is that the distance between the striped should be different from both the shirt and the tie, otherwise you have the illusion of movement.
- Checked formal shirt: Light blue check or red and blue check on a white background are staples for a classic man’s formal wardrobe. This type of formal shirt adds additional color to your formal look and ideal for formal party events.
Every man needs one or two in plain white for dress occasions, usually light patterns and colors well for a tuxedo or 3-piece look. They should still be based in white or a very light pastel but both striped and checks are fine for most occasions. You can easily find all the popular party wears formal shirts for men available on LimeRoad in a variety of color and designs.