Party Wear Lehengas
Lehengas are one of the most popular traditional wear preferred by every woman. These are not only chosen for bridal purpose for wedding or royal ceremonies anymore. Party lehengas are versatile enough for the modern woman for party occasions as well. Inspired by the Mughal era, the present designs of lehengas are gorgeous fusion of traditional and modern styles.
Party lehengas are available in a variety of silhouettes, colors, patterns, embroidery, fabric and designs to suit the style quotient of the modern woman. The party lehengas available on LimeRoad are available in a variety of styles that will make you shine like a star at parties.
Among the list of types of party lehengas available on LimeRoad, you can choose your perfect party lehengas not only per the silhouette. These are available in a variety of color, fabric material and design work on them. According to the party type, you can choose the ideal look among party lehengas with lively color in light weight and subtle designs to the rich colored lehengas with heavy surface embellishments, the options are endless.
The famous types of party lehengas designs according to body types:
- Flared style party lehengas suits and compliments every body shape. Flared lehengas flares out broadly in large panels which give an impression of western gown. They can have as much flare as one could handle and gives beautiful twirl.
- A-line party lehenga has a long top that fits your body perfectly till the length of waistline and the lehenga flares down till the floor making an A shape. This silhouette of party lehengas are ideal for those with the pear shaped body.
- Circular lehengas are quite similar to the flared lehengas, but they lack large volume of flare of fabric sections. The broad flared look of circular lehengas give out a royal look and looks stunning when paired with traditional jewelry designs.
- Fish cut part lehengas are quite popular these days, even spotted by top notch celebrities in this style of lehengas. These party lehengas are tight till the knees and then flares out to the bottom just like a fish tail, degree of flares can vary according to individual preferences. This style of party lehengas are ideal for those who are slim and have long legs.
- Other silhouettes for party lehengas are sharara style, straight cut lehenga, lehengas with long jacket and lehenga saree. These are also available in a variety of color, fabric and designs.
How To Choose A Party Lehenga?
Party lehengas make you look traditional and the latest party lehenga styles make you look more modern and chic. Modern party lehengas can be teamed up with crop tops, designer blouses and jackets. For women who are petite, they can opt for lehengas with heavy jackets like silk, velvet and light fabrics with heavy work on them. Lehengas made with heavy fabrics such as silk, brocade with embroidery or zari work will look best on them.
Crop tops and beautiful lehengas blouses are in trend for fusion party looks and these can be worn by any one. If you are looking for a light and easy to handle fabric, then choose party lehengas made with chiffon, net, georgette, crepe. And want that heavy embellished flare, go for fabrics like brocade, silk, velvet, satin. LimeRoad have it all, go the wide collection of party lehengas to suit your style and party occasion.