Patchwork Blouses For Women
Hey Gorgeous Ladies, the wedding season is here.
Getting dressed for an occasion is different from our daily casual dressing.
And to add to that, if we have to wear a saree, then it requires planning and matching it up with a uber chic blouse as well.
So, one thing which you can surely wear at these weddings is patchwork blouse along with those beautiful sarees.
These blouses can be used for your evening parties and grand weddings
The saree worn with a patch work blouse always adds a glamorous touch than wearing a saree with plain blouse
Patch work on the blouse gives you a trendy and modern look.
We at Lime Road have many designs which cater to your needs and make you look uber chic with your traditional gold work sarees
What is Patchwork?
Patchwork means taking together pieces of same design or colourful clothes or fabrics on big fabrics and creating funky modern patterns.
There can be different type of materials used in patchwork
Get The Right Blend
Patchwork can be of different kinds and in different materials.
They can be in zari, velvet, silk, cotton, beads, motifs.
There can be the traditional ones like Kalamkari, Ikat, kantha, bandhani, lehriya and so on.
Range Of Patchwork Blouses At Limeroad
At Limeroad, we offer you a wide range of patchwork blouses in different colours and hues: -
- For festive seasons- Embroidery patchwork in zari, gold work, flower design, hand embroidery in contrast colours, mix designs, patchwork golden thread embroidery, lace patterns, kundan patchwork, multicolour patchwork, zardozi patchwork, georgette work, gold border strips patchwork, moti work, pearl and silver wiring patchwork, stonework
- For parties- Lace work, low cuts, jute work, netted patch work with flower designs, velvet patchwork, beaded, sequined patchwork, golden beads patchwork, jewellery style patchwork
- For casual cocktail parties and outings- chequered patchwork, beads and pearls patchwork, dori design with patchwork, floral patchwork, piping patchwork, glass patchwork, cotton printed patchwork
Choose The Correct One
- The type patchwork blouse chosen can be similar to saree fabric or a different one
- One can wear a matching blouse or a contrast one as well.
- The fabric of the saree and blouse can be different too. For Example: - You can team a silk saree with a patchwork velvet blouse or a bandhani patchwork blouse.
- You can also go for trendier ones like multicoloured patchwork sleeves with a halter neck pattern.
- Georgette or plain sarees can go well with bell sleeves and flower design patchwork.
- There are also lycra blouses with patchwork which are stretchable and comfortable for any occasions.
Choose The Right Sleeves
Patchwork blouses can come in full sleeves, sleeveless, 3/4th sleeves, flared sleeves, elbow length, long sleeves, short sleeves, cap sleeves.
Choose the right one according to the occasion and your comfort.
Choose The Correct Size
The size chart is available with each of the blouse description. It depends on the body measurement.
You can easily choose the best fit for yourself.
Tips For All You Gorgeous Ladies
- You can pair patchwork blouses with all types of sarees.
- If the patchwork blouse is heavy enough, then you can choose to go without accessories also.
- You can experiment with patchwork blouses along with your long skirts as well.
- Team up patchwork blouse and saree with those beautiful stilettos of yours.
- You can also go for wearing sneakers along with patchwork blouse and saree, or patchwork blouse and skirt along with those cool sneakers of yours.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop your patchwork blouses from? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!