Buy Phulkari Dupattas For Women in India @ Limeroad
Phulkari Dupattas For Women
Think of Punjab, Phulkaris will surely come in your mind as it is the pride of that region of the Indian People. Phulkari Dupatta is available in various designs and many beautiful colors.
• ‘PHUL’ means “Flower” and ‘KARI’ means work.
• Phulkari is brought to the Indian subcontinent by the Jat people of central Asia in ancient times.
• Each group has its own unique embroidery work.
• The tradition of phulkari is mainly associated with the Sikh heritage but also shared with Hindus and Muslims.
It is a form of traditional art with long and short stitches. The art of Phulkari lies in the colors, patterns and the length of stitches.
The bright colors are always preferred when it comes to phulkari. The main color used are Yellow, Red Orange, Pink, And Blue. Moreover, the shiny threads reflect different shades in different directions i.e. horizontal, vertical and diagonal.
In early times the cloth used for Phulkaris were basically cotton and Khadis. But nowadays, the dupattas can vary from Chiffon, Georgette and Crepe.
The Variety Of Phulkari
- Dupatta with lace
- Dupatta with Tassels
- Poly chiffon Phulkari
- Dupatta with different Colors
Different Styles With Phulkari Dupatta
- Phulkari Dupatta With Plain Suit : The phulkari embroidery looks most elegant when styled over a plain suit. A plain suit with phulkari dupatta can bring out the brightness of the dupatta very well. You will look beautiful with some kind of jhumkas over plain suits with phulkari.
- Phulkari Dupatta With Punjabi Suits : Traditional punjabi suits can consists of kurta pajama and salwar suits. You can also choose very heavy Punjabi suits with phulkari dupattas ,as it will enhance the beauty of dupatta.
- Phulkari Dupatta With Jeans : Phulkari dupatta can go awesome over a pair of jeans and a plain kurta. It will create a beautiful combination with a pair of Punjabi juti or heels.
- Phulkari Dupatta With Lehengas : With the combination of some jewelry and long pair of earrings, the phulkari dupatta with some embroidery lehenga consists of some dark colors like red, blue and orange will give a fine look to the whole attire.
- Phulkari Dupatta With Shararas And Palazzos : An ideal Phulkari Dupatta will look lovely with vivid shararas and palazzos with a pair of jutis and some kundan jewelry.
Otherwise, for more events like wedding, events or parties , the phulkari dupatta will be more detailed as well as knotty.
All the above-discussed varieties of Phulkari dupatta are available on Limeroad. So, the ladies what are you waiting for , grab it as soon as possible at very attractive prices.