Pink Blazers For Men
Pink, seriously? Certainly, yes. Pink has made a comeback in men’s style. A pink blazer is definitely a smart addition to your wardrobe, being a very versatile color, it can be worn with anything for multiple occasions. Pink blazer is the latest trend today.
This color has a history which most of us are unaware of, but men of today is breaking the rules and bringing back pink in men’s wardrobes. Men from diverse fields has been seen sporting a pink blazer with such panache, from Hollywood’s golden boy Brad Pitt to phenomenal singers Bruno Mars, John Legends, to Bollywood hunks Salman Khan and John Abraham, are spotted looking dashing in pink blazers.
Based on the cut and construction, blazers can be categorized into 3 types:
- British Style- They have a slightly narrower, defined and more structured shoulders with higher armhole, basically padded at the shoulders. These blazers are two-buttoned, cut closer to the body giving it a stylish and structured look.
- American Style- These are described as three-buttoned, single-breasted with soft wide shoulders. Lapel is wide and notched, straight at waist. They have patch or flap pockets, and with single vent i.e. the slit you see on the backside of blazers, to allow ease of movement to the wearer.
- Italian Style- These blazers distinguished for the fabric that is used, usually lighter weight and the blazer is comparatively less structured, overall having lightly padded, giving it a casual comfort. The cut of the blazer is very slim and silhouette is sleek, modern and very stylish, with patch pockets without flaps.
Formal blazers have sharp padded shoulders, whereas casual blazers will have soft shoulders. Apart from the style, you can choose from a wide range of pink blazer on LimeRoad as per the fit, i.e., regular fit, slim fit, super slim fit, or tailored fit.
Fabric And Pattern
Pink blazers are available in cotton, cotton blend, linen, silk, lightweight wool. For summer, linen blazer shines even more under the sunlight, light-weighted and allows heat to escape the body.
Cotton is also relaxed and is more luxurious to touch than linen. Quality also varies with the type of cotton blends with silk, wool and polyester. Lightweight wool is also comfortable to wear in summer.
Solid pink blazers are the classic, apart from them you can choose among the checked, printed and striped patterns.
Ways To Style Your Pink Blazer
From casual to formal, a pink blazer is the perfect choice to create a dashing appearance. Usually, lighter pastel pink blazer looks better during day while, slight tinted version are better during night time.
Pink blazer can be stylized in numerous ways:
- Casual: Good news is, pink color blazer is suitable with any color of jeans, put that basic white tee underneath and your favorite sneaker to complete the look, don’t forget those sun-shades while stepping out.
- Formal: Time to take out neck-tie, your white chinos and a basic light colored stripe shirt. Tan shoes and your precious watch will complete this look.
- Party: Got a best friend’s wedding party? Pink blazer to the rescue ! put it over a crisp white or light blue shirt and white pant. Co-ordinate the shoe and belt color, and don’t forget that jazz to carry along!!!
Apart from these, a pink blazer can be worn in every occasion, with an endless ways of combining it with other essentials of your wardrobe. LimeRoad got a huge collection of pink blazers to choose from, without wasting time, bring this pink elegance into your wardrobe.