Pink Dupatta For Women
Purchase Pink Dupattas Online
It is impossible to see a fashionable women’s wardrobe without pink. In the fashion world of women, the shades of pink hold unique importance and gives a royal and attractive look when paired with both dark-colored and light-colored garments. If you wish to present yourself in a traditional look, then you can purchase pink colored dupatta from the online fashion store of LimeRoad and match them with salwar suits or kurtas. The pink dupattas are available for sale in different fabric and exquisite designs.
At LimeRoad you can find pink dupattas in fabric such as silk, cotton, polyester, georgette, chiffon, viscose crepe and organza from the reputed fashion brands. As pink comes in different shades, LimeRoad holds a wide stock of dupattas in the different color shades of pink with embroidery work, printed designs, woven designs, block prints and other designer works to meet the demands of their customer and to give them the best online shopping experience.
Groovy Ways To Style A Pink Dupatta
Pink dupatta can be worn with the suitable colored salwar suits and kurtas. In general, the dupattas can be draped in multiple ways and can be worn along with kurtas and leggings, Patiala pants or palazzos. Both formal and traditional look can be gained with the dupattas. Some common styles of draping include Gujarati style, Choker style, RajRani style, Saree style, one side style, double side draping style, etc.
When selecting the dupattas consider the fabric and the designs of the dupatta suitable to your kurta pattern. If your kurta has a sleeve border in the shade of light pink, then you can pick the dupatta in light pink instead of dark pink to look pleasant and stylish. Wearing inappropriate color of dupatta will not work well and will spoil the entire image.
Here are a few stylish ways to pair pink dupatta.
- To give a simple and stylish ethnic look, wear black leggings, a black solid-colored kurta and pink raw silk dupatta with woven designs. For the complete black attire, both the dark pink and the light pink raw silk woven dupatta works well. You can also use the same pink dupatta with a white kurta and white leggings too.
- The pink cotton printed dupatta suits perfect with a white full-sleeved kurta and a pink Patiala salwar. You can drape the salwar around the neck or pin it on one side of the shoulders.
- For a relaxed and attractive look, pick a pink chiffon embroidered dupatta and pair it with a black kurta and pink leggings. Pin the dupatta on both the shoulder and let it flow on the chest to reveal the embroidery designs in the dupatta.
- Light pink art silk dupatta looks extraordinary when paired with a sandal kurta and pink leggings on the same color as the dupatta. The combination of a sandal and pink extend a pleasant look.
- If you are a person who loves to style in bright attractive colors, then you can pick a pink solid chiffon dupatta and pair it with a solid-colored yellow full-sleeved kurta and yellow leggings.
Suitable to your kurta and leggings, you can wear the pink dupatta in attractive draping styles. Having a light colored and dark colored designer pink dupattas in the wardrobe is not a poor idea. So, buy the pink dupattas of your choice at the best prices from LimeRoad and follow the groovy draping styles to elevate your ethnic elegance.