Pink Shirts For Men & Women
The color pink is no longer associated with only women and has been embraced well by men of today as well. Pink shirts tones range from bright pink to baby pink and are talked about very often. Subtle and attractive outfits such as a pink shirt are suitable for both men and women.
A pink shirt can add a dash of diversity to your wardrobe, adding color while maintaining sophistication. Over it all, it’s a magical hue that can flatter every skin tone with one of its many shades, making it a perfect choice to embrace.
The Latest Pink Shirt Trends
- Light pink shirt: A light print shirt is a classic choice for formal attire. The corporate world loves the color pink too and can be easily paired with a tailored trouser or a complete suit. This particular pink shirt can be paired with the colors black, grey, white or even blue trousers or suits. The superior quality of cotton and linen pink shirt gives a smart and fresh look.
- Hot pink Shirt: Hot pink is another hue of pink loved by women and worn elegantly by men all over. The hot pink shirt is formal enough and can be worn as a casual outfit as well. These are best paired with a classic black trouser, and suits almost every skin tone.
- Striped pink shirt: This formal shirt is the perfect addition of pastel color to your wardrobe, which gives an elegant and professional look and is synonymous with office wear staple. You can create a good first impression wearing striped pink shirts paired with trousers if you are planning to go for an interview in any company or for meeting clients.
- Women’s plaid pink shirt: This shirt an ideal casual outfit and can be worn for college, for a trendy and comfortable look. Plaid shirts in tones of pink and black give a very youthful and chic look to the wearer. A pink plaid shirt can be effortlessly styled with jeans, you can roll up the sleeves to give it a more casual easy-going look.
- Printed pink shirt for men: A stylish printed ink shirt reminds of the beach and all the things come in mind. Ideal for vacation clothing, pair it with white shorts and slipper for a perfect beach look. You can also wear printed pink shirts with color trousers for casual day-outs with your friends.
- Lace pink shirt for women: French laces looks great when combined with pink color. lace pink shirts are making a comeback to make you feel majestic. You can wear it for a casual day out with your girl gang, a party or for date nights as well. It can be paired in numerous ways with jeans, trousers, shorts or skirts.
Pink is a versatile element to add to your wardrobe and can work well with many other colors, making it appealing to everyone. Pink shirts appear more complementary to subdued tones, such as navy, black, white and grey, tend to pair best with this statement hue. Pink shades can also work well with a range of other colors including cream and even dark green and is open to experimenting with your own color combinations. LimeRoad has curated an exclusive collection of pink shirts to make your wardrobe complete with all the staples and latest trends.