Prestige Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers
Pressure Cooker is a sealed vessel which is used for cooking food by using water or other cooking liquid. You can cook any type of food which is feasible to cook in steam or water-based liquids in a Pressure Cooker and enjoy with your friends and family.
The idea of cooking in some container like the Pressure Cooker today initially came in 1679. Cut to present, Limeroad has a wide range of modern Pressure Cookers on offer.
The Generations Of Pressure Cookers
- First generation- Modified on weight based or jiggler valve.
- Second generation- These operate with a spring-loaded valve which is often hidden from view in a proprietary mechanism.
- Third generation- Came in 1991, electric Pressure Cookers, called the ‘third generation’ pressure cookers and Limeroad offers a great variety of the electric cookers which works on an electric heat source basis.
Pressure Release Methods
You can use various methods to release the pressure developed in the cooker while cooking your food:
1) Manual, normal, automatic release: This method is known as quick release. It involves the fast release of vapor by gradually lifting the valve.
2) Natural release: This method allows the pressure to drop very slowly; this is done by taking the cooker away from the heat source and allowing the pressure to decrease on its own. It may take a little longer but it the safest method to use.
3) Cold water quick release: The fastest way of releasing pressure with portable pressure cookers. It can be hazardous if done inaccurately.
Limeroad offers you a vast range of branded Pressure Cookers including both normal and electric pressure cookers such as prestige, Hawkins, Quba, Wonderchef, Cello, Dynore, Euroline, Japan, Meenmart, Mahavir, Airan etc.
The material from which it is made is usually- aluminium or stainless steel. You can find both the inner lid and outer lid type Pressure Cookers here on Limeroad. You can even shop the colour of your choice which ranges from black and blue to the shades of yellow, red and many more.
The capacity of the Pressure Cooker is variable so that you can find a Pressure Cooker according to your need depending on the number of family members you want to cook for.
Price range varies from Rs 1000- Rs 3999.
There are many advantages behind the use of Pressure Cookers, like food cooks much faster with pressure cooker than with any other methods. Pressure cooking requires much less water than conventional boiling, so you can cook your food very quickly and you are even saving water. It requires very less energy than that of boiling, steaming, or oven cooking. Since, you are using less water or liquid, the food reaches its cooking temperature very fast.
Well, if you haven’t bought a Pressure Cooker from Limeroad yet, what are you waiting for? Hurry, avail all the exciting offers and lay your hands on the best Pressure Cooker now!