Printed Dupattas For Women
Dupatta which is called by several names like chunari, chunariya or adhuni is a shawl like scarf.This is a part of a traditionally essential clothing in Indian subcontinent. Dupatta is commonly used by Indian ladies as a part of their salwar kameez and worn over the kurta and gharara. Dupatta is worn by ladies in many Indian subcontinent as traditional styles. It is mainly worn as a symbol of modesty. There is many different ways of wearing dupatta and has evolved during ages.
A dupatta is traditionally worn across both the shoulders and sometimes even on the head for covering it. It can even be worn like a cape by covering the torso.The material of dupatta varies as per the suit. There are several material used in making a dupatta like silk, cotton, chiffon, georgette. Several types of dupatta are also very common among the women like phulkari, chanderi, ikat, banarasi silk, gota patti, kalamkari, madhubani and pom pom.
Mirror work dupattas are a very popular among the women. Lovely printed dupattas are very popular among the women which vary as per the materials. Printed pattern dupattas comes in several different colours like pink,blue,red,maroon,yellow,multi coloured. There are several online sites which offers many printed bright coloured dupatta online at several price options. Limeroad brings to you some of the best printed pattern colourful and bright dupattas online at affordable price option.
There are several different types of dupattas available in the market.Some of the several options are:
- Phulkari- This is a traditional type of dupatta from Punjab. It consists of intricate embroidery in various designs. The embroidery is done using floss silk thread on woven cotton fabric and it is also done on chanderi,silk and other fabrics.
- Chanderi- Handwoven chanderi dupattas are so bright and colourful and made with so much detailing that it sets them part from the rest in the market. There are several chanderi dupattas which have printed pattern on them and some comes with tie and dye details and with zari borders.
- Ikat- Ikat patterns dupatta comes in peppy colours and are most popular among the women as they add glam and colour vibes to your simple looks.Ikta refers to that kind of fabric in which the yarns are bundled together nad dyed in order to create the designs on the fabric.
There are various printed /pattern dupattas available in LImeroad which had printed work done on several different dupatta materials.
- Multi Poly Chiffon Printed Dupatta by Weavers Villa-The extremely soft chiffon made multi coloured bright dupatta can make your easy going look a bright and colourful one.This beautiful,soft and fashionable dupatta can be easily wrapped around your clothes in order to give it a perfect bright touch.It is super soft and light weight and made of best chiffon fabric.Limeroad offers you this bright chiffon dupatta at a discounted rate.
- Grey Khadi Printed Dupatta by Aloki-Beautiful hand crafted design with lovely neat and intricate work done on the upatta is what makes it a unique purchase.This wonderful khadi silk designer printed dupatta is a beautiful ethnic wear which is surely gonna make many eyes roll.Limeroad gets you this ethic khadi silk material dupatta which gorgeous handcrafted work at avery affordable price.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop your printed dupattas from? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!