Printed Shirts For Boys
We've generally heard a lot of people talking about keeping it simple but we at LimeRoad, personally believe in keeping it simple yet adding a pinch of style to make the simple look even better.
Gone are the days when only girls cared about fashion and style. In today's modern era whilst girls are going toe to toe with boys in careers and academics, we think boys are going toe to toe with girls in fashion. We've always seen the Bollywood superstar Ranveer Singh experimenting a lot with his looks but keeping Ranveer's sass aside, we think we all should make our boys experiment with style and design.
We've mostly seen parents dressing their children in plain t-shirts or shirts but here's a lot of brands available on LimeRoad, launching the new kid's range in different prints and patterns.
Rock And Roll
- The best part about printed shirts for boys is that you can get a shirt customized for where you are. For example, you're on the beach ‘ boom ‘ you've got a shirt with waves and sand.
- Prints add a style statement to your look.
- You can even pick your print with reference to your hobbies. For example, if you love music you can pick a shirt with a guitar print or you might even find your favourite singer's poster printed on your shirt.
- Prints are not only just designed for occasions and hobbies but also you can find quotes that suit your mood printed on shirts. Mood, motivation, sarcasm you can always find something of your interest.
- In a world where people judge you by looking at what you wear you can drop a clear hint on what your current mood is, with the choice of your print.
- Prints come in different brands, colours, designs and styles so you've got a wide variety to choose from and mind me but choice is the best you can ever get.
Carry The Look
Here are some handy tips to carry the perfect look when you step outside.
- Denim is always good and we don't think there's anything better than a denim to wear with prints or for that matter with anything.
- Since denim has a wide variety to go for the ones in style. For example, the classic ripped jeans style or even the bell bottoms. Straight jeans for boys never go out of fashion.
- Complete your look with a nice pair of shoes. Avoid high boots and leather shoes with prints. Don't even go for a sassy pair of sneakers. In fact, keep it simple with a nice pair of branded slippers.
- Always wear nice shades with printed shirts it makes your look lavish and luxuries.
- Accessorize the whole look with a nice wristwatch and you're good to go.
Don't be afraid to experiment with colours and prints. Your confidence and elegance make it all look good.