Pure Silk Lehengas For Women
If there’s one fabric that can make you truly look and feel like a royal, it’s silk. India has been in demand for its fabrics in the whole wide world. Any event where you have to wear an ethnic ensemble, you can always count on silk to make you look like the diva you so rightfully are. Silk lehengas are one of the best and a must-own kind of lehengas there are. Silk represents smoothness and it elegantly accentuates you when you wear it. Whatever look you are going for, downright traditional or contemporary, silk can make you look the best in all the categories. Without waiting much, browse through Limeroad’s lavish collection of silk lehengas and get yourself one of these state-of-the-art outfits.
For the Queen That You Are
Silk is timeless and perfect for any time of the day. You can wear it all year around and doesn’t fail to make you look like a princess. Since silk is soft and stiff, it can be cut and stitched into many designs. Here are a few ways you can style and accessorize your silk lehenga:
- Play around with colors: A lehenga is a three-piece ensemble, which gives you a lot of room to experiment and make your outfit personalized. Don’t just stick to the classics, try different color combinations that are sure to make some heads turn. White and gold, turquoise and gold, pastels, grey & olive, marron & mustard, are some combinations just to inspire you.
- Accessorize: Silk lehengas are royal. The look wouldn’t be complete without some accessories. But remember to keep them neutral in order to make your outfit stand out. Wear gold, silver or black metal depending on the colors and design on your outfit.
- Footwear: Footwear, even though not very visible when you wear a lehenga, are one of the important components of the outfit. Prefer wearing heels or platforms rather than flats to make the lehenga look much more attractive.
- Dupatta: There are so many different ways of wearing a dupatta with a lehenga. Every style you choose to wear will make you look completely different. Make sure you do your research and know what styles go with the lehenga and more importantly, what styles look good on you.
- Care: Owning a silk lehenga is a matter of pride. But it is also important to take proper care of them to make the best of them. Silk is a delicate material and needs proper care and attention. Keep silk away from perfumes and sprays. They tend to leave a mark on the fabric. Do not wash them very often and when you to, prefer to have them dry cleaned or hand wash them in cold water with a mild detergent.
Limeroad is here to bring your wardrobe a royal makeover with its magnificent collection of silk lehengas. There are thousands of varieties of silk lehengas put together from the topmost brands and designers, just for you. So get your fill by buying some great lehengas today!