Purple Shirts For Men & Women
The color purple is a blend of the colors blue and red. It rightly combines the calmness and stability of the color blue and the fierceness and appeal of the color red. It represents royalty, power, ambition, luxury, wealth, wisdom, mystery and magic. Purple uplifts the spirit and calms the mind, encouraging creativity. And most definitely, purple is a color that never goes out of fashion because it is refreshing and makes you stand out from the crowd. Limeroad offers you a selection of phenomenal purple shirts, to help you make a bold statement.
The Mystical Purple
Purple can be easily incorporated into your wardrobe without much. Purple is a fierce color that represents boldness. It is sometimes regarded as the color of Feminism! So needless to say, women get adapted to purple real quick. It is the men that hesitate when considering purple. But don't be afraid guys, studies say that 36% women find purple shirts most attractive on men and it can be your best bet for the first date if you’re trying to make an impression.
Purple, is a very versatile color because there are plenty of shades of purple that’ll suit many occasions. The lighter shades of purple like lavender are perfect for formal use whereas the darker shades bring the life to the parties.
For men, here are some ideas to help you rock your purple shirt confidently:
- For formal settings, choose a slim fit light purple shaded shirt and team it with a slim dark purple tie and khaki pants.
- A casual day out with your friends? Wear a dark purple and white plaid open shirt with a white plain t-shirt inside and some distressed jeans.
- Keeping it smart casual? Wear a mauve shirt, a metallic grey tie, and grey slim fit pants.
- A mandarin collared light purple shirt and navy blue skinny jeans make the perfect Friday casuals.
Women have a lot of ways to show off their purple. Some are some guidelines to help you create some on fleek outfits with purple shirts:
- A light purple shirt with black trousers and a black blazer is sure a way to turn some heads at work.
- A purple peplum top with blue skinny jeans and black heels looks very refreshing and chic.
- Be careful to not wear all purple, unlike other colors, purple from hat-to-toe is not a good idea.
- If you intend to shine bright, wear a purple shirt, orange wide-legged trousers, and a yellow overcoat.
- For college or a day out in the sun, wear a purple shirt and a grey cardigan with some skinny jeans. This looks super cool and super casual.
Flaunt It If You’ve Got It
Purple is without a doubt, a valuable addition to your wardrobe to keep it brighter and lively. Casuals to formals, you can make use of purple in an uber cool way. The even more exciting news is that the Pantone Institute has announced Purple to be the color of the year. So, flaunt your royal bold look by shopping from the exclusive collection of purple shirts, only from Limeroad!