Red Tie For Men
Purchase Red Tie Online At LimeRoad
To look fashionable and stylish, enhance your look by wearing a red necktie with the appropriate outfits. In general, neckties offer a neat formal image, but the stylish red tie gives a jazzier formal and casual look and can be worn for both casual and formal occasions. Red always holds a unique sense of fashion and when it comes to red neckwear it grabs the attraction when worn along with the suits or blazers.
Red neckties come in different fabric, length, breadth, designs and patterns. Similar to the solid-colored red neckties, the red knit tie, red plaid tie, red polka dot tie, red print tie, red vertical striped tie, and red paisley tie are the popular designer red ties that hold an equal fashion importance in the fashion world and can be styled in different ways with the men’s garments.
The red tie for men is available in fabric such as cotton, silk, linen, wool, polyester, nylon, ramie and rayon. The silk red tie gives a rich versatile look and is eye-catching. The red knitted wool tie extends a smart look and can be worn while dressing up for business meetings and casual functions. The woollen tie is the ideal choice for the winter because it keeps the neck warm. The cotton and linen red tie can be worn along with the suits or blazers during the summer to look cool and relaxed in the hot summer.
To glam up your look in the gorgeous red tie, pay a visit to the online shopping store of LimeRoad. A wide collection of the stylish red tie is available at LimeRoad from the popular fashion brands at reasonable prices. Browse the latest trendy collection of the red tie and check out the modish red tie of your choice from LimeRoad, the best fashion destination for shopping.
Ultimate Style Guide For Red Tie
A definite look will be achieved only when you match your clothes appropriately. As far as the formal dress code for men is concerned, the selection of tie for a typical formal suit or a blazer is highly important.
Here are few tips on what to wear for a red tie.
- For a formal dapper look, wear a white dress shirt and mingle it with a navy blue suit and a red tie. Wearing a pair of brown brogues with red socks will enrich the professional look. Both the solid colored tie and red vertical striped tie looks good with the navy suit.
- While dressing up for formal events in the winter, wear a white dress shirt, navy dress pants and a red tie. Over your white dress shirt wear a red and navy plaid blazer and a navy blue overcoat. A pair of black leather tassel loafers along with burgundy socks works well with this attire.
- To appear in a classy formal look, wear a white dress shirt and then club it with a grey suit, a red tie and a pair of black leather loafers. You can also wear a navy blue vertical stripe suit over your white dress shirt and match it with a red polka dot tie to gain a formal style.
- For a funky casual look, pick a light blue denim shirt and then pair it with brown chinos and brown plaid wool waistcoat. Wearing a red tie and a pair of dark brown leather work boots to this outfit will intensify the fashion style.
- To give a sharp and relaxed look, wear a light blue blazer over a white dress shirt and match it with navy blue chinos and a red tie. Beige Suede Derby Shoes match perfectly to this outfit.
- The red print tie looks perfect when matched with a white dress shirt and navy check three-piece suit and then complement the look with black leather brogues.
- To achieve a unique fashion style, wear a grey plaid blazer over a white dress shirt and match it with navy jeans, a red knit tie and brown suede tassel loafers.
- For a trendy style, wear a black dress shirt, dark brown leather jacket and navy blue skinny jeans. Finally, embellish your neck with a red plaid tie and wear a pair of dark brown leather casual boots.
- To attain a jazzy look, wear a grey V-neck sweater and a denim jacket over a white dress shirt and match it with dark purple jeans. Wearing a red floral tie and a pair of white sneakers along with this outfit will highlight your style.
The red tie can be worn in infinite ways along with the suits, blazers, waistcoats, chinos and jeans. Positively, more trendy casual and smart formal looks can be attained by styling the red tie. Pick the most stylish red tie of your choice from the online store of LimeRoad and glam yourself up in the right way.