Ripped Jeans For Boys
Jeans are one of the first things you learn to love as a kid. For young boys, jeans are the first things they try to style themselves. And why not! Jeans are the perfect way to start learning to style and create an outfit. Any other bottom wear can get you confused to style but jeans are one of the easiest to carry with anything you wear. You can pair anything with jeans and look stylish and ultra-modern. A report says about 1.2 million pairs of jeans are sold every year and an average person owns about 4 pairs of jeans at the minimum.
The world of fashion has always been baffling. Even though some trends seem ridiculous in the beginning, they catch on like wildfire before you know it. So was this trend of pre ripping the jeans. The trend was originally from the 80s and it is back in trend now, hotter than ever. You cannot pass any high-end street without catching a glimpse of these bare knees, calves or thighs peeping through these ripped jeans.
Hot And Trendy
Jeans are trendy and comfortable at the same time. Ripped jeans are somewhat of a craze in the youngsters right now. Anything you pair the ripped jeans with looks casual and hip. Ripped jeans or distressed denim are essential for a charming and attractive look.
Here are some styling ideas in which you can teach encourage your kids to try and add them to their casual wardrobe and make it pop out with class and sophistication:
- Wear a plain white top and throw over a checkered shirt to add some layers and class to the ripped jeans look.
- Pair ripped jeans with a smart waistcoat and a formal suit coat. Throw a classy checkered scarf and they are all set for a picture-perfect look.
- Pair a black knee ripped jeans with a plain black shirt to complete the casual look.
- Ripped jeans with an amazing tortoiseshell shirt and maybe a green hoodie. Boys can carry this look in great style with their sassy attitude.
- Wearing a leather jacket over the ripped jeans will definitely take your style up a notch.
These are barely scratching the surface of the ways you can style your ripped jeans in. There is no limit to your kid’s experimenting imagination when it comes to ripped jeans. Kids can mix and match, be creative, and just be bold with their fashion choice when wearing ripped jeans. Be unusual, make it look good, It’s all up to them. The truth is that ripped jeans conveniently go with everything. Tap into your inner rebel and don’t let what other people say get to them. It’s all about how they feel and look while wearing their clothes. So get your kids the power to get creative and have fun at the same time. Buy these high quality branded ripped jeans from Limeroad and add a bit of spunk to your kids' wardrobe!