Royal Blue Blazers For Women
The most bold of the blues or the eye catching blue. Ideal for winter colour as well as the fall. The best thing about royal blue is, it combines the elegance and boldness together as royal blue. There are many ways to tame this royal blue blazer to suit your purpose.
There are some areas you should consider when buying the royal blue blazers.
- Bust- The most challenging area when the blazer fit is concerned. Depends on both the size of the blazer and your bust size. According to the standards, each side of the blazer must be able to go across half of a breast. When buttoned it should not appear to be too tight creating a tight look. Your blazer should neither be too loose, that buttons create an overly draped look.
- Lapels- The style and fit of the lapels is essential for the overall look of your royal blue blazer. The bigger lapel, the more bulk it will create on top, and the less lengthening your look will be.
- Length- A wide variety of length blazers are made. The length of traditional blazer is around hip bone. Royal blue blazers look equally fashionable in cropped length or the extra long boyfriend style blazers.
- Shoulder- The goal is to have seams of shoulder be as close to the end of your shoulders as possible. If the seam does not reach the end of your shoulder it is tight, if it goes over your shoulder you will get the bunching effect on your upper arms.
How To Style Your Royal Blue Blazers?
- With a formal bodycon dress- Blazers with one piece dresses are increasingly becoming popular. Pairing this royal blue blazer in waterfall style with black dress and stilettos looks amazing.
- With a v-neck T-shirt- A pair of mommy jeans, V- neck tee shirt, ankle strap transparent pump and a high bun with deep red lip colour and an oversized royal blue plain or printed blazer will set the mood for retro night.
- With shorts and scarf- Tuck your plain V- neck T- shirt into light washed denim shorts and wear a satin scarf or bandana. Finish the look with small body bag, pair of pumps and tousled wavy hair.
- Two button royal blue blazer for work- The standard two- button royal blue blazer work look is the height of power dressing. If heading for a meeting or interview, invest in formal royal blue blazers and wear it on these days. Royal blue plain, printed or checkered blazers are versatile and can be used around, depending upon the rest of your apparel.
- With culottes- While the idea of wearing this blazer with fitted body defining has been for a long time. But changing it by adding pop of contrast or coral colors to your culletos or palazzo pants is trendy.
- With sweaters in winters- A sweater inside with the blazer outside. It should not look too much but elegant, power dressing has lot of scope for exploring.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop royal blue blazers from? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!