Saree Gowns For Women
Saree is one of the most loved and most popular outfits worn by women for centuries. Even with changing times, these traditional silhouettes have successfully stood the test of evolving fashion trends. Saree gown is a fusion of the traditional saree and the western gown. It is a great option for women who wish to drape a saree without the actual trouble of draping and in an effective manner. This hassle-free saree-cum-gown outfit, also known as pre-stitched saree can be easily carried without worrying about getting the pleats right! Buy yourself one of these masterpieces from the designer collection of saree gowns available on Limeroad today!
Zip Up In A Jiffy
The zippered feature has been added to it to ensure that however clumsy you feel in a traditional saree, you can now manage to last through the evening in the saree gown even though you might trip or tug as you go along without any major wardrobe malfunction. In short, the saree has been totally reinvented to appear not only more glamorous than before but it also has acquired an international appeal, due to its practicality of wearing and its scintillating new designs.
Here are some tips for choosing the right kind of saree gown for yourself and what more you can do to prepare for making it look its best on you:
- Remember that gowns are used as much to flaunt your figure as to hide its imperfections. So there has to be a great amount of caution and trial and fitting when it comes to saree gowns much like any other fitted dress.
- For accessorizing, here is an idea - chandelier for your ears, a lovely box clutch, a heavy cocktail ring, and a cuff on the wrist. This is the most classic set you can try. Or mix and match according to your will.
- Saree gowns are necessarily worn with very trendy footwear, mostly kitten heels. That doesn’t mean you have to limit yourself to them there could be other choices that might work out great for you.
- Saree gowns are perfect for brides who want a break from the typical traditional look. These could be worn for the Sangeet, Cocktail Parties, Mehandi etc.
- These are great to wear to your bff’s wedding too. This way you won’t steal the focus from the bride and still be the life of the party. The bridesmaid has a lot of duties to perform at an Indian wedding and saree gowns keep you comfortable enough to do all of them without ruining your buzz.
It is true that draping a saree involves multiple steps including, draping, adjusting the pallu length and getting the pleats right. Now with the invention of saree gowns, you can easily wrap it around the body and let the pre-pleated pallu fall gracefully over your shoulders. The 6-yard flowing garment has been structured without taking away its original graceful flowing lines and its significantly ethnic styling. Without much wait, get your hands on the amazing designer saree gown collection at Limeroad today!