Buy Seiko Watches For Women in India @ Limeroad
Seiko Watches For Women
Seiko watches was founded in Tokyo in 1881 and brought by world leaders in timing technology. Their amazing designs and style have the capacity to capture the wearer at first sight. Ranging from gold plated bracelet style watches to smart leather strap versions, Seiko watches are advanced with Eco-Drive technology. These watches can be paired for casual to party looks, such is the variety in collection to choose from. Stunning stone-studded embellishments to expensive Swarovski crystals makes these styles perfect for a brunch with your besties, dinner date or for a classic party look.
A well paired watch not only accentuate your look but also add the perfect touch to your personality. Seiko watches go with everything in your closet. Select among many styles of Seiko watches for women on LimeRoad. To make the selection easy we listed down all the points and features of Seiko watches, so you can choose best watch as per your requirement.
Seiko Watch Designs
Seiko watches are well constructed and durable. Among the wide range of Seiko watches for women, you should choose the watch that is appropriate for your lifestyle and style.
The features and design of Seiko watches for women that are available are:
- Dial Shape: Seiko watches are commonly seen in basic dial shapes-Square, Round and Rectangular. Dial designs can range from shiny plain classic look or embellished with Swarovski crystals to give it extra shine and attention for special events.
- Display Type: Seiko watches comes with analog or digital display or a combination of both, and can be chosen as per the wearer’s preferences.
- Strap Material: Seiko watches are available in a variety of strap material from lighter to heavier ones like ceramic, leather, rubber, stainless steel, silicon and titanium. They show a variety of basic colors: gold, rose gold, silver, white, pink, blue, black, purple, red and brown, with same or contrasting strap and dial color combinations.
Movement or caliber of a watch is the internal mechanism that drives the hands on a watch face and gives power for other functions such as calendar, chronograph, etc.
There are 3 types of movement in Seiko watches:
- Quartz: These are powered by battery. Also, they provide accurate time, ease of use, low maintenance, less expensive and durable. Hence, quartz watches are preferred for regular use. Seiko watches are mostly equipped with quartz movement.
- Mechanical: these watches requires manual winding to operate and are found in luxury watches. They are durable, require no battery replacements, many mechanical watches have a transparent casing on the back which gives a clear view of the fascinating aesthetics of the interior of the watch.
- Automatic: In these, kinetic energy from the wearer’s wrist drives the mechanism inside the watch. These watches are usually thicker and requires continue wear to make the watch function continuously
Seiko watches can be worn by women with any outfit and event. These watches are also loaded with other technical features as per one’s needs such as good water resistance, activity track, chronograph, multi-function and multiple time zone. Different watches have different features, therefore you should buy a Seiko watch for its beautiful styles and the features you want and need.
LimeRoad has a vast collection of Seiko watches for women to choose from, in a variety of color, design and styles.