Semi-Stitched Lehengas For Women
Lehengas are one of the most popular traditional wear preferred by every woman. These are not only chosen for bridal purpose for wedding or royal ceremonies anymore. Party lehengas are versatile enough for the modern woman for party occasions as well. Inspired by the Mughal era, the present designs of lehengas are gorgeous fusion of traditional and modern styles.
There is a wide range of lehengas available in a variety of silhouettes, colors, patterns, embroidery, fabric and designs to suit the style quotient of the modern woman. LimeRoad has huge collection of semi-stitched lehengas in a variety of style as per the latest trend which will definitely make you shine like a star.
From the wide collection of semi-stitched lehengas available on LimeRoad, you can choose your ‘the one’ from a variety of color, fabric material and design work on them. According to the occasion and style you are looking for, you opt for a semi-stitched lehengas ranging from lively colors in light weight and subtle designs to the rich colored lehengas with heavy surface embellishments, the options are endless. The in-trend lehengas in semi-stitched form can be easily assembled as per your size designs.
To make your search easy, we have listed the various types of lehengas as per the body type and style:
- The A-line party lehenga has a long top that fits your body perfectly till the length of waistline and the lehenga flares down till the floor making an A shape. This silhouette of party lehengas are ideal for those with the pear shaped body.
- The flared style party lehengas suits and compliments every body shape. Flared lehengas flares out broadly in large panels which give an impression of western gown. They can have as much flare as one could handle and gives beautiful twirl.
- The fish cut part lehengas are quite popular these days, even spotted by top notch celebrities in this style of lehengas. These party lehengas are tight till the knees and then flares out to the bottom just like a fish tail, degree of flares can vary according to individual preferences. This style of party lehengas are ideal for those who are slim and have long legs.
- Circular lehengas are quite similar to the flared lehengas, but they lack large volume of flare of fabric sections. The broad flared look of circular lehengas give out a royal look and looks stunning when paired with traditional jewelry designs.
- Other silhouettes for party lehengas are sharara style, straight cut lehenga, lehengas with long jacket and lehenga saree. These are also available in a variety of color, fabric and designs.
Lehengas can be teamed up with crop tops, designer blouses and jackets. These semi-stitched lehengas give a way to experiment with the blouse design you want for yourself. For women who are petite, they can opt for lehengas with heavy jackets like silk, velvet and light fabrics with heavy work on them. Lehengas made with heavy fabrics such as silk, brocade with embroidery or zari work will look best on them.
If you are looking for a light and easy to handle fabric, then choose party lehengas made with chiffon, net, georgette, crepe. And want that heavy embellished flare, go for fabrics like brocade, silk, velvet, satin. LimeRoad have a wide collection of semi-stitched lehengas to choose from to suit your persona and the help you get the look you want to strike, LimeRoad have it all !!