Sharara Suits For Women
Known to have originated from Awadh, in Uttar Pradesh, they are also known as Awadhi sharara or lucknowi sharara and are worn as a three-piece garment only during special occasions like marriage or nikah. In the 1990s and 2000, the Indian film industry created a major impact by influencing people’s choices in clothes and their wardrobe. Indian actors adorned beautiful sharara and gharara, another attire with a slight difference in its outlook. Sharara, chiefly attributed to Muslim wedding couture, has been trending in the Indian apparel and fashion industry because of the eye-catching designs made of zari, sequins, beads and colorful stones that add an extra oomph factor to the sharara. People often confuse a Sharara with a skirt or a gharara. But there are quite a few differences that make these attires uniquely fashionable.
A Solution to any Occasion
From festive and wedding to casual and ethnic, there is a sharara to suit your style for every occasion. You can choose the one that suits your mood, from a wide range of sizes to vivid colors. Pair it up with a mid-length crop top and a long cape or cold shoulder kurti and ethnic jacket. Complete the look with your favorite pieces of jewelry
Designer Sharara For The Diva You Are
Traditional sharara suits are gorgeous but the modern version plays a bit more with zari, sequins, beads, and stones and are available in a vast array of colors. Designers with their diverse collection in sharara are bound to get you spoilt for choice.
Here Are Some Tips To Get You Started
- Gold embroidered sharara suits - This can be a perfect choice for the gala event of sangeet. You can choose from vibrant colors like green, blue, pink and grey.
- Chanderi sharara suit - A bright yellow and pink sharara designed using chanderi silk fabric is a treat to the eyes and is bound to get everyone awestruck at the mehndi ceremony.
- Rusty red jamawar sharara with a long heavy embellished shirt - An impeccable ensemble that is designed to do justice to the special day that is the wedding day. A must-have for every bride-to-be who likes to play it bold and classy.
Get The Look Exclusively On LimeRoad
Be it the gorgeous wedding season or a casual summer look we have got your back.
Here Are Some Style Cues Exclusively For You!
- To give you the casual look in summer, the house of VARANGA brings you the blue gota patti solid sharara in rayon fabric. You can top it up with a fringe detailed embroidered yoke top from the brand YAADLEEN.
- For the festive look, you can try the gold printed tiered flared sharara from 9rasa with an embroidered dupion crop blouse from studiorasa and pair it up with a gorgeous black chanderi banarasi dupatta from the brand IRA.
- For an ethnic look, layer the yellow gota patti flared sharara from Tulsattva with fuschia straight kurti from the house of DESI WEAVES.
All these and a lot more awaits you at Limeroad, quickly download the app or visit our website and create your own fashion statement with fresh and exclusive collection only on Limeroad.