Short Kurta for Women
As the name suggests, the short kurtas have length only up to the thighs. The flowing length of kurta can still vary i.e. it can stretch upto lower thighs or may last only upto the upper half.
Options in Short Kurtas
The women fashion is associated with the fact that each piece of clothing has a number of varieties and variations. The same is true in case of short Kurtas. So, ladies! Have a look at some latest and in-trend fashion collections-
- The High-low Kurta- This style has more length at the backside of the Kurta than it has at the front. This look is super unique and falls under the category of Indo-western style. You can beautifully carry this kurta with capris, leggings, jeggings and short pants.
- The Tunic style Kurta- Another fusion style on the way to Fashion, the tunic style is being loved by the youngsters. This can be gracefully paired with all kind of pants and leggings.
- Indo-Western Kurta- This kurta carries various criss-crossed combinations of Indian and western style. A lot of varieties can be found under this category. The fusion in colours, the fusion in prints and the fusion in the decorative works can be seen. Not only this, there are styles which show cultural difference in the layers of kurta. Imagine, the beauty of fashion when two cultures are blending into it.
- Jackets style Kurta - Another beauty in girls’ fashion, the jacket style Kurta is a gorgeous example of women’s ethnic wear. It consists of a simple kurti and a attached jacket that adorns it. Th jackets that come along are mostly jaipuri-prints inspired or traditional chikankari jackets. However many other options are available from which you can choose your own style.
- These kurtas are best paired with the jeggings, slim-fit jeans, ankle-length leggings, palazzos or linen pants.
- The short length kurtas suit all heights and body-types. These are very popular college-wear. These kurtas come in different traditional, contemporary and fusion styles. Mostly the fabric is light and sober which is suitable to be worn on formal junctures.
Also, as casual-wear these kurtas are another big hit.
Opt For LimeRoad Today
Okay, you are all set to buy a new short Kurta for you but you are still tangled in the trap of Touch, Feel ,Try. If it is so, then please get tuned with the online shopping and see the only limit left is to find a trustworthy website which can do all these things for you.
Limeroad is such an online shopping website. You are offered quality in fabrics, choices in colours and variations in designs here. Find the product which suits your size, personality and complexion. Piles of offers, lot of discounts plus the benefit of festive sales is here in your service.
The shopping environment is safe and secure. Your order is assured a satisfactory delivery and your reviews are welcomed. Join the Limeroad website - a feel that change is good. Fix your deals, get your fashion packed with Limeroad.