Kurtas For Men
Kurtas are now also called the shirts of India. They are indeed absolutely practical and incredibly free-flowing; the freedom of movement will allow you to really dance your heart out for those high energy bollywood dance numbers. No wedding is complete without traditional wear.
Shop from the extensive range of kurtas for men on LimeRoad today.
Kurtas have been a traditional garment of both men and women for past decades for all of them living in the Indian subcontinent, since ancient times. In the early 19th century, simple kurtas for men were widely used by poets and the artists of that time. Cotton has ever since been the most popular fabric, suitable for the Indian climates.
Silk kurtas have always more often been used for festive occasions and majorly by people from wealthy backgrounds. In the 1960s and '70s, loose kurtas became part of a young hippie movement. Today, men’s kurtas are considered to be versatile garments, suitable for daily wear as much as for formal and informal events. LimeRoad brings you the best price kurtas for men. Browse through the exclusive range of stylish men's designer kurtas online. Take home as many affordable varieties as you like.
Styling Options In Kurtas
LimeRoad brings the best of branded kurtas for men directly to your doorsteps, which feature impeccable quality and unlimited style options. You can pick up kurtas in your preferred type of length, cut, design and pattern.
Here is a look options in men's kurtas at LimeRoad for all occasions:
- Festival season demands that you get dressed in the best of ethnic wear. Make sure you get yourself a quintessential gold-toned kurta for Diwali or Dussehra; wear it with a white churidar and mojaris. Pick up a cheerful blue V-neck embroidered kurta. Or stock up on embellished kurta designs, which feature beadwork, chikankari, kantha work, sequins and more.
- For wedding receptions, you can stock up on grand designer kurta sets. Choose a gorgeous purple and black self-design kurta with mandarin collar. The set comes with a black churidar. Wear black semi formal shoes with tassels. Or choose to indulge in a colour splash with a blue kurta-churidar set which features bright maroon jackets. Choose a stylish yet functional ethnic look for college. Pick up printed or checked short men's casual kurtas which are of waist length. \
Try a different looks by wearing them with jeans and brown leather sandals. Carry a sling bag or backpack to complete your look
- For college events, try long kurtas for men featuring styles such as asymmetric hemlines and curved hemlines. Get yourself some classic Pathani kurtas for men, which have their origins in present-day Afghanistan and Pakistan. Pick up a bright red or yellow Pathani kurta and pair it up with slim-fit jeans, juttis and a Nehru jacket. This is a smart outfit for a Sangeet event. Depending on where you live, you can also select your preferred varieties from our exclusive collection of South Indian and North Indian style readymade dhotis online at LimeRoad. Match your kurtas for men with dhotis and participate in your local community festival right away.
We are dressed in western wear for almost every day of the year, albeit the comfort and the fewer hassles, when it comes to traditional Indian festivities, a simple suit and tie just isn't good enough. Being from a country like India allows us to be part of the grandest festivals and traditions, each one with a special significance and its own grandeur. Kurtas are one such outfit which gives us freedom to do so.
Less Ethnic And More Casual
Gone are the days when kurtas just used to be the outfit to be worn as an ethnic wear. A new facelift to the usual kurtas is the short kurtas, which are actually kurtas but just of the length equivalent to the shirts or t-shirts. LimeRoad gets to you these kurtas in wide array of options in different colors designs and sizes at best prices.
Cool Yet Ethnic Elegance
As we know Kurtas have been traditional garments of the Indian subcontinent and have been used by both men and women over centuries. Simple cotton kurtas are worn during hot summers and are chosen generally for festive occasions with slight variations. Short kurtas for men are part of a lineup of modern yet ethnic casual garments which have been infused with a dash of contemporary style.
They can be used to create a trendy ethnic outfit or even fusion-style ensembles. They are not only suitable for formal but even casual events like college or for vacations. On LimeRoad we bring you a wide array of variety of Indian men’s short kurtas online. You can select stylish designs and make your unique style statement.
Short Kurtas For Men: An everyday Goto Option
Branded short kurtas for men on at LimeRoad are suitable for regular wear, formal functions and informal social occasions as well. You can buy short kurtas for yourself or as a special gift for your close ones at our online store selecting your preferred type of cut, overall design, neck design, pattern, colour, ornamentation and much more.
At LimeRoad we bring to your short kurtas for men at undoubtedly best prices like nowhere else. Here is a look at the bunch of stylish options on how and when to wear men’s kurtas at LimeRoad for all occasions:
- One can always rely on the traditional kurta pyjama combination for festive occasions such as Diwali, Dussehra, Raksha Bandhan, etc. Pick up a bright linen and polyester blend kurta in purple featuring black thread work on a standing collar. Team it up with white pyjamas and mojaris. Spread sunshine of style and elegance along with a ethnic touch with a full-sleeved, bright yellow kurta with embroidered details on a mandarin collar. Team it up with cream pyjamas and flats.
- Short kurtas for men have now become staples at South Indian weddings. They have now even made their way in the rest of our nation as a casual outfit when you want to have touch of ethnic along with looking casual at the same time. Put together a smart ethnic ensemble at a wedding by pairing up a shiny orange polyester kurta with a veshti ( a free-flowing South-Indian style dhoti). Accessorize with Golden strap watches, Fold bracelets and chains. Wear open-toe flats of your choice and you are all set to go.
- Go for a fusion look when heading to your college or for ethnic day celebrations at work place. Checked or printed kurtas for men are sure to make a cool impression. Combine them with a pair of jeans denims and brown leather sandals. You can carry a sling bag or a backpack to store your essentials.
- Opt for a stylish look this summer with short kurtas for men featuring mandarin neck collars. Pick up a short sleeved kurta in green and pair it up with black cropped pants and boat shoes. Or opt for a bright red printed kurta with a curved hem. Team it up with light blue jeans and sandals. Add sunglasses for extra style.
- Heading abroad for beach side vacations? Get in style and showcase your Indian culture at the same time with short kurtas pairing them along with bottoms of your choice. Go for bright lemon shade kurta with white shorts and sneakers. Flip flops are also preferable if opting to spend time on beach side. Accessorize with hat and sun shades and you are good to go and make your style statement at the evening beach party.
Buy Short Kurtas For Men Online At LimeRoad
Buy men’s short kurtas online shopping at LimeRoad, and experience absolute convenience. You can browse through and select your favorite varieties with the help of our user-friendly interface. Apart from kurtas for men, you can also check out our women’s clothing section for more such ethnic options.
Select men’s cotton kurtas for regular wear as well as occasional wears in silk fabric. Get yourself amazing designed kurtas for the next festival or wedding event in your family. Create a fusion look with our all new exclusive range of Kurtas for men with ton of options available online only at LimeRoad.