Buy Silk Kurtas For Boys in India @ Limeroad
Silk Kurtas For Boys
From sarees to lehengas and Anarkalis, girls have got tons to choose from while you barely have any options to explore. It’s either the kurta or the kurta for boys. But boys, if you’re miffed about the fact that girls are having all the fun this festive season, don’t be. Don’t dampen your festive spirit. You can definitely work that kurta any way you please. Indian traditional clothing has never been cooler. Especially with the festive season upon us, there’s no better time to flaunt your Indian ethnic wear collection than now. And what better way to do that than those flaunting the rich traditional Silk kurtas!
Shop from Limeroad to get yourself a healthy dose of these masterpieces and fulfill your search for the perfect ethnic wear.
The one garment, which can be comfortably called Indian men’s sari, it is the effervescent kurta. A hit amongst most international buyers, kurta is the traditional attire, which can also be paired conveniently with skinny trousers. Available in a variety of shades, colors, styles, patterns, and lengths, it goes well with practically anything - jeans, pants, chinos and dhotis. But if you’ve always thought of the kurta as a boring garment, here is how you can update your Indian ethnic wear with a strong modern edge:
- Play up the kurta: A printed silk kurta works perfectly with jeans and suede wingtips and For a slightly different look, layer it over a striped or ethnic-print T-shirt too.
- Befriend the bandhgala: It is rightfully the perfect alternative to the lapelled evening suit. While classic black is a must-have for formal dos, less formal events give you the chance to sport newer styles with subtle design details like tucks and contrasting trims.
- Mix it up: For weddings or other ethnic occasions, you can add a touch of authority to the silk kurta and churidar combo by pairing it with a slim dark blazer and formal leather oxfords.
- Making the cut in a sherwani: A dark, well-cut sherwani never goes wrong. Go for tone-on-tone textured styles instead of shiny, overly-embellished ones.
- Use as a casual coat: Your silk sherwani can also double up as a stylish long coat. You can throw it over T-shirts, chinos or jeans. Also, finish the look with leather co-respondents.
- Layer it up: The Nehru jackets have been in vogue for as long as we can remember. When it works its magic, it can definitely make any guy look spruced up to perfection! Pair your silk kurta with pajamas and a Nehru jacket for a sharp look!
You can also experiment with the length of the kurtas. Short, knee or waist length kurtas with sleeves and cuffs, can be paired with jeans and pants. Refreshing and urbane in their appeal, short kurtas are a perfect blend of modern and ethnic design nuances. They are popular for their jacketed style or Chinese collar and it is recommended to go for one that fits you well and has the right kind of minimalistic design. Longer kurtas mostly have a fitted knee-length or in a traditional A-shaped variety. Nonetheless, what's interesting about kurta is that everyone has their own way of wearing one, so there are no set rules. Break free with the rich and classy collection of silk kurtas from Limeroad today!