Sky Blue Blazers For Women
Pastel colours for winter?
Yes, why not?
Designers recommend this season to go in for pastel colours like sky blue.
Wondering where to find them? Check out the versatile collection of sky blue blazers imeRoad has on display and be prepared to fall in love!
Sky Blue Blazer Styles Trending This Season
- Buttoned or single breasted sky blue blazer- This style has been in fashion for more than 70 years now. It usually suits all body types and occasions. The sky blue blazer has one button that connects the sides of your blazer. Select fabrics that are slightly informal if it’s not for work.
- Buttoned or double breasted sky blue blazer- This style has two buttons, more formal and popular than single button blazers. It takes more fabric and covers your shirt. More women are opting for these blazers as the concept of formal blazers have changed.
- Waterfall sky blue blazers- These blazers are not exactly blazers somewhat shrug. But it has got the office wear, formal wear, power dressing look and so is eventually being accepted at work and formal wear.
- Peplum blazer- A fancy blazer that takes the shape of peplum cut. The cut looks irresistible making it elegant and a formal variant. It looks exceptionally good with formal pencil pants and skirts.
How To Wear A Sky Blue Blazer?
- With a button down shirt- Blazer for work meant complete with matching suit. But that idea has changed. While it is not wrong to wear matching suit, matching separate is the new in thing. Pencil beige or black skirt with white button down shirt and a sky blue checkered single breasted blazer looks dapper.
- With skinny jeans or leggings- If you are in the mood to flaunt your legs in a skinny pair of denims and pairing that with a blazer, go for a plain shirt preferably neutrals like brown, grey, black or white with a casual sky blue blazers. Swap your jeans with a pair of leggings or jeggings to take a step higher.
- With turtleneck t-shirt and converse shoes- Turtleneck t- shirts are super cute and effortlessly stylish. Pair this up with a sky blue blazer of your choice. Complete the look with converse shoes and sling bag.
- Sky blue sequin blazer- A crop style sequin blazer with a pair of printed pants will take your informal party look to a new level. If your sky blue blazer comes with a simple sequin bordering, pair it with sequin tank top or stick to basic like spaghetti or tube top. Put your hair in chignon updo and wear lipstick, wedges and sling bag.
- Chambray blazer- Denim jackets don’t pass of as blazers, but if you like the finish, chambray blazer is your answer. It looks stylish and go perfectly well with denims, shorts, skirts or dresses alike. Fold in the sleeves if you like the quarter sleeves.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
Make LimeRoad your one-stop fashion destination and lay your hands on all things favourite! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!