Sports Shorts For Women
We get it that working out is hard and motivating yourself to go work out every day is even harder. But you know what helps immensely when it comes to motivating oneself to work out? You guessed it right! A cute and comfortable collection of sportswear. Once you buy a couple of workout outfits, you’d want to wear those cute little pieces every day to work out. Heck, you’d even be excited to work out!
That is why we present to you, Limeroad’s incredible collection of sports shorts for women housed by top brands like Clovia, American Elm, Trend Arrest and much more at amazing discounts and offers! Check out our collection now, and upgrade your workout collection asap.
Styles & Types
Sports shorts should allow for maximum comfort and ease. If they’re not the right kind, they can literally ruin your workout. Keep in mind these two following factors while choosing the ideal sports shorts.
- Length: Sports shorts come in three different sizes- too short, mid length and knee length. You should consider factors like weather, place of working out, form of working out (i.e. yoga, cycling, weightlifting, running, etc) and comfort so as to choose the right length of your sports shorts. If it’s too hot outside and you will be going for a run, choose the short shorts, and they’ll allow maximum movement and will keep you cool and comfortable. We recommend the black fleece sports shorts by Griffel. If you’re going to a yoga class, you should opt for a fitted knee length sports short, like this solid orange sports shorts by Aarmy Fit. If you’ll be working out in a gym, you can choose either the too short shorts, or the mid length shorts according to your comfort level. We recommend these mid length brown cotton sports shorts by AdBucks.
- Material: The material of the sports shorts you’re purchasing is essential as it will determine the flexibility and comfort level you’ll be getting while working out. The best fabrics for working out are polyester, cotton and spandex. Let’s take a look at all three of them individually:
- Cotton: It absorbs moisture, keeps you cool and comfortable and allows you great movement. It also gives you less post-workout stench, which is a win-win situation. We recommend these set of 2, multi colored cotton shorts by Nite Flite. Pair them with your basic tank tops and sneakers and you’re done for the day.
- Polyester: This one is the workhorse of workout fabrics. It’s durable, wrinkle resistant, lightweight, breathable and moisture repellant. Moreover it also repels UV rays and insulates you even when it’s wet. Sounds great, right? We recommend these beautiful printed yellow polyester sports shorts by TRUEREVO, which allows you to work out in style!
- Spandex: Spandex puts the stretch in workout wear. It offers unrestricted range of motion, is breathable, wicks moisture and dries quickly. We recommend these blue printed sports shorts by Aarmy Fit.
This is not all! Discover over hundreds of styles, patterns and colors of sports shorts at Limeroad now at our amazing offers and discounts.