Did you know that stiletto heels were named after the stiletto dagger which was a weapon primarily used for stabbing? Ah well, it’s no wonder that they have always been the only choice when a woman wants to look the most fierce and confident version of herself. This pair of towering shoe has always stood for a style that is bold, brash and unapologetically sexy. A pair of stilettos can transform every outfit, be it a simple pair of jeans and a shirt or a high-end ball gown. Carrying a stiletto well requires a lot of confidence and even more practice.
The stiletto is an extremely slender and Italian origin heel with a 5 mm diameter which became wildly popular in the late 1950s and 1960s. The style became even more refined in the early 1960s when the toes of the shoe became as slender and elongated as the heel. As a result of the overall sharpness of the shoe, it became customary for people to refer to the whole shoe as a stiletto, not just the heel.
Stilettos became a fashion favorite of the punks in the 1970s and 1980s. Since then they have undergone many style changes and are now available in a lot of different varieties, like open toe, ankle strap, t strap, platforms, stiletto boots, among others. They are also made in a lot of different textures like patent leather, suede, PVC, wood and even animal hides. Stilettos are the only type of heels which can go as high as 8 inches or even 15 inches with an added platform at the front.
A pair of nude and black stilettos are a must in every woman’s shoe collection. Nude and black stilettos are extremely versatile and go with every outfit and every occasion. If you aren’t afraid to experiment with colors, you should definitely go with a yellow ankle strap stiletto to refresh your whole look. Here are a few suggestions to style your stilettos with your outfits to look your stylish best:
- You can dress up a denim on denim outfit with a pair of these Beige suede slip on pumps by Bruno Manetti to look extremely chic and classy.
- For jazzing up a plain black outfit, you can slip on a pair of pearl studded tan suede slip-on pumps by Flat N Heels.
- To add a nice pop of color to your all-white ensemble, you should opt for these beautiful and classy pink jazzed up ankle strap stilettos.
- If you want to reconnect with your inner diva and be the epitome of glitz and glamour, we have got just the right pair of shoes for you. Slip into these bedazzled red patent leather heels and get ready to slay all day!
- This one is for the high heel aficionado who likes to be on top of every trend as soon as it emerges. This pair of bedazzled clear strap patent leather stiletto by Truffle Collection is perfect for your next splurge.
Ladies, this is not all! This is just a little preview of the exciting and stylish collection of stilettos we offer at Limeroad from the topmost brands of every variety to make sure you find your perfect pair of heels at amazingly affordable prices. Be sure to check it out once, and we are sure Limeroad will not disappoint you!