Striped Tie For Men
Buy Striped Ties Online At LimeRoad
The striped ties are the popular types of ties that can be preferred for the formal use. It extends a fashionable look and can also be worn along with the casual dresses too. The striped ties come in bold patterns with a different size of stripes. Most importantly, the striped ties must be paired properly with the appropriate outfits to gain a handsome outlook. Matching the striped ties with complex shirts will give a terrible output and will spoil the entire professional image. So, be choosy in selecting the striped tie.
When purchasing the striped tie, give importance to the fabric, color, length and the size of the stripes in the tie. The striped tie significantly improves the fashion style. Instead of wearing the boring solid styles of a tie, pick colorfully striped ties from LimeRoad and upgrade your fashion style. Having one or two set of a striped tie in a wardrobe is never a bad choice because the striped tie mingles well with the formal and casual shirts.
Stop by LimeRoad and scan the striped neckties for men that are available in different types, length, breadth and material from the fashionable brands at the lowest prices. Pick the super-stylish striped ties of your choice from the wide types and modernize your fashion statement.
Types Of Striped Ties
The striped ties come in different types. You can find both the horizontal and the vertically striped ties for men. Some popular striped ties for men include American regimental striped tie, British regimental striped tie, Skinny striped tie and University striped tie.
American regimental striped tie: It is a striped formal tie which has stripes running from the right shoulder to the left waist. In this tie, three small stripes run together closely and form a single strip and it has large breaks in between the lines. American regimental striped tie can be worn for formal events.
British regimental striped tie: This type of tie has a few thick strips running from left shoulder to the right waist. It offers a professional look and can be worn for work, job interviews and other formal events.
Skinny striped tie: It is a less professional tie with different stripe pattern. This type of skinny striped ties can be worn for informal events.
University striped tie: It is a striped tie similar to the British regimental striped tie and is commonly found in the British Universities. This type of tie has large equal-sized stripes running from the right shoulder to the left waist. Traditionally, the stripes in this tie are filled with navy blue but now new interpretations are found in the tie. It is a casual tie and can be worn along with a smart casual outfit for summer parties.
Apart from the vertical and horizontal stripes, a wide type of stripes is also found in the category of a striped tie. Pencil stripes, awning stripes, barcode stripes, club stripes, candy cane stripes and monochromatic stripes are the other types of popular stripes that are found in the striped tie
If the stripes are narrower than 1/8’’ and runs diagonally, then it is referred to as pencil stripes. In awning stripes, the stripes are ½-1’’ wide and are spaced evenly apart. A striped tie with narrow stripes in various colors and sizes are the barcode striped tie and can be worn along with a striped shirt. Rep stripes that has woven crests in between is called as club stripes. The candy cane stripes have two contrast-colored stripes that are spaced evenly apart. Monochromatic stripes are the stripe designs that are present in one single color.
Styling Tips For Striped Ties
A complete versatile look can be achieved with a striped tie. You can wear the British regimental striped ties with a white dress shirt and a dark colored jacket. In general, the striped tie matches perfectly with a plain shirt. Some stylishly striped shirts mingle well with the striped shirts too. Here are few styling tips for the striped ties.
- To look professional, wear a dark brown suit over a beige dress shirt and match them with a brown horizontal striped tie. To elevate the entire look, wear a pair of dark brown leather oxford shoes.
- For a trendy style, pick a white and navy gingham dress shirt and then match it with brown wool dress pants. Matching to your attire, wear a purple horizontal striped tie and a violet V-neck sweater over the shirt.
- To achieve a classy formal style, pair a light violet dress shirt with a black suit. Wearing a navy blue and green vertical striped tie and a pair of brown leather oxford shoes to this attire gives a perfect enchanting image.
- For a simple and neat formal look, combine a white dress shirt, navy blue pants, a black leather belt and a navy blue vertical striped tie.
- Red and navy vertical striped tie look classy with the combination of a white dress shirt, navy dress pants and a white and black vertical striped blazer. You can also wear that tie with a light blue dress shirt and match them with a navy blue cardigan and charcoal jeans.
- A sassy formal look can be attained by wearing a navy suit over a white dress shirt. To elevate the style, wear a navy and white vertical striped tie and a pair of dark brown leather oxford shoes matching the formal outfits.
The striped ties usually come with the combination of different colors and one has an endless styling option to style the striped tie. Update your wardrobe by purchasing the stylish striped tie from LimeRoad and club it with the appropriate formal attires in your closet to give a handsome outlook.