Striped Shirts For Boys
Stripes have been our partners in fashion ever since we remember watching Mr. Bean. From pants, shirts to t-shirts, our fashion experts love experimenting with stripes. Since we consider that boys have a limited variety of clothing to choose from, stripes can be a unique and vibrant addition to their wardrobe. Although most believe that there are just two types of stripes to choose from - horizontal and vertical, we at LimeRoad think how you carry it makes all the difference.
Following are a few tips and tricks on how to make your stripes speak for you.
Even in our modern day society, we think it takes a very strong person to experiment with their looks and fashion. Experimenting with your clothes and hair or maybe even shoes say a lot about how strong of a person you are in your everyday life.
Like A Pro
- Go for thin stripes always rather than the thick ones. The thinner ones bring out the elegance of the shirt.
- Wear striped shirts to casual events like picnics or beach parties or even if you're normally going shopping.
- If you're wearing a striped shirt to a formal event make sure you wear a plain tie. A striped tie with a striped shirt will overlap the whole look.
- Never wear check pants with a striped shirt because keep everything else plain so that the shirt comes out properly.
- Avoid bright hues like orange and yellow go for the vibrant ones like navy blue and black or the subtle ones like white and nude.
- If you're out on a beach you can wear a hat with your striped shirts; try wearing a colour similar to the colour of the shirt it will make bring out not just the colour of your shirt but also the colour in you.
- Choose your pants according to the place and occasion. For example, you can wear denim to a casual event, pants to a formal one and short pants for a picnic or beach trip.
As important as it is to experiment with fashion it's also important to carry it in the right way at the right time on the right occasion. The first impression you ever leave on someone is not what you speak or even do but what you wear. As important as it is to choose your words wisely it's also vital to choose your clothes smartly.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit LimeRoad now to avail great discounts and offers on a miscellaneous variety!