There are some trends that never go out of style. Stripes are one of them. Men or women, stripes look good on both, without seeming or too feminine or too masculine. We all own that one striped t-shirt that we love, that gets us through everything from board meetings to running errands. The beauty of striped t-shirts is that they are timeless. You can wear them any time of the day, any season without any hesitation. For people who like being minimalistic and classy, stripes are the way to go. They are versatile and never go out of fashion, so unless you totally wear them out, you can keep wearing them. Definitely worth the money you pay for them. If you don’t already own one or you simply can’t enough of the ones you have, buy yourself some more striped t-shirts from the classic collection available at Limeroad.
Stripes of Every Type
Stripes don’t have to be boring. There are many variations in stripes out there that are sure to make you stand out from the crowd. To name some, there are the classic horizontal stripes, controversial vertical stripes, thin stripes, thick stripes, colored stripes, black on white stripes, white on black stripes (both give a completely different vibe), and so much more you can get your hands on. Confused about how to style them?
Here are some tips and outfit ideas you could try:
- The key to wear stripes is to keep in mind that the rest of your attire should complement the stripes rather than overpower it.
- Girls, if you have that one statement purse or jewelry or shoes that you want to highlight, striped t-shirts are the perfect way to do that without making the outfit completely boring. Wear a black on white striped t-shirt with blue skinny jeans and carry that piece you want to highlight.
- For guys, striped t-shirts can give you a break from those tight fitted dress shirts while maintaining that top-class business attire. Simply replace your shirts with a striped t-shirt in a suit and you’re ready to go. This is a cool look, especially for summers.
- Stripes need not be limited to summers. Wear your favorite striped t-shirt with a bright scarf or a statement jacket during winters. You can also wear it with a simple cardigan or a plaid over shirt, denim jackets or sweaters.
- Girls can try wearing different bottom wear with striped t-shirts like pencil skirts, denim skirts, palazzos, dungarees or even a tulle skirt. Guys can try wearing different shades of denim but keep in mind that ripped jeans are a big no.
Where ever you wear it to, you can never go wrong with stripes. Work, college, shopping, parties, beaches, and literally any place you can think of. So keep yourself ready to be on the go whenever time demands it, with the amazing collection of striped t-shirts available from different brands like Mast&Harbour, Allen Solly, John Players, Van Heusen, Levis etc. only at Limeroad.