Buy Titan Chronograph Watches for Men in India @ Limeroad
Titan Chronograph Watches for Men
A chronograph is a kind of watch that is the combination of a stopwatch and a display watch. Just like the stopwatch, Chronograph watches also allow us to start, stop or return the timer to zero with the touch of our fingers. Some more complicated designs have separate hands or needles for hours, minutes, seconds and even tenths of a second. They do so to provide precision and accuracy. Many other chronograph watches may come with upgrades like the ability to calculate speed or distance accurately.
What we call chronograph now was invented back in 1816 by Louis Moinet for tracking astronomical objects. Later in the mid to late 1800s, they were used majorly in artillery fire. The present-day chronographs, apart from the one we wear on wrist, are used in piloting airplanes, car racing, diving and submarine manoeuvring.
Now is the time of wristwatches but earlier in the early 20th century chronographs were popularly used in the form of pocket chronographs.
The term ‘chronograph’ denotes the function of a watch. It has evolved much from its earlier design that worked with a connection to artillery and the velocity of missiles. Its main function now was to allow a comparison of observation between a time base and a permanent recording of the observer’s findings. Its first application was to record the time elapsed during horse races.
Chronographs perform the designated function of a watch to show time and of a stopwatch which is to display the elapsed time. They have gone through a long and tough stage of evolutionary processes and now has reached their current status.
Something about Titan
Titan company limited is an Indian luxury goods company that is the joint venture of the Tata group and the Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO). It began with the name Titan Watches Limited in 1984.
Some interesting options to consider
- Titan Regalia Chronograph Analog Silver Dial men's watch - This silver watch mixed with portions of gold is simply an exquisitely designed masterpiece. The grandeur and elegance associated with this watch are explicit. The silver dial with gold bezel allows perfect readability. It speaks aesthetic with its perfection. Another good feature of this watch is that it is highly water resistant.
- Titan Octane Chronograph Grey Dial men's watch - This silver and rose gold coloured watch comes with a fold-over clasp. This 349 grams piece completes your look with the charm and elegance that is the trademark of the Titan watches.
- Titan Neo Chronograph Silver Dial men's watch - This silver dial watch with brown strap is an affordable option among different chronograph watches and is available at the price of Rs. 4395 on Limeroad.
- Titan Classique Chronograph watches - It has a blue strap and a blue dial which is covered with rose gold on the outside. It is available at the price of Rs. 8300 on Limeroad. It has quartz style display and comes with a warranty of 24 months.
- Titan Regalia Ceramics Chronograph watch - This black and silver watch is made from the combination of steel and ceramics. This highly durable timepiece is available for Rs. 13995 on Limeroad.