They were revolutionary bra design that offered good support and lift without full breast coverage and broad hook and eye panel. But, since its invention, it has brought forward many debates, confusion, hesitation and fear.
While many women believe that wearing underwire bras doesn’t have any side effects, many others are still adamant and scared to wear them more often.
Let’s end the debate once and for all with these pros and cons of an underwire bra based on its everyday usage, teaming with right breast shape & outerwear and effects on breast health.
Pros Of Underwired Bra
1. Perfect to give added support to breasts and a great definition to bustling.
2. Great to enhance silhouette.
3. Offers more bra styles and variety of prints to choose from.
4. goes with almost all kind of western and as well as ethnic outfits.
5. Good quality underwire last longer and give a poke free feel all day.
Benefits of Underwired Bra
- The purpose of underwire bra is to contour the original shape of the breasts.
- It provides additional support and comfort.
- The breasts tissues are encompassed that gives a lift and a desirable round shape. The underwire bras provide the maximum support.
- The underwire bras don’t only add support, but also provide the best shape.
Tips To Pay Attention To
Don’t use underwire bra for longer time, it may hurt your tissues.
For using it longer time can cause skin irritations, red marks.
Don’t ever use Underwire Bra at the time of sleep; it’s very bad for your breasts health.
There is a misconception that underwire bra increased the risk of breast cancer but there is no scientific study which proves this thing, just choose right size bra for yourself, wearing a tight underwire bra which is a wrong size for a longer period can hurt your ribs, making you tired easily.
It gives additional support and lift naturally to bust. Women who are having bra cup B or greater than B should wear underwire bras. Providing perfect fit and natural lift this is the main function of underwire bras
Bras with bad quality of underwire are most likely to start poking within short period of use and is not a wise choice for women with wide-set breasts unless the centre panel of their underwire bras is also wide.
If you have large breasts the underwire helps to give you more support, better shape of your breasts and keeps the bra in shape to support the weight of your breasts.
Shop your comfy and favourite underwire bras in vast variety of colors only on LimeRoad.