Water & Juice Glasses
Setting the table with the right cutlery is like choosing the right accessories for an outfit. The glasses you choose to express your personal style, and also establish the tone and mood of your event. When it comes to glassware, the sexier vessels like a coupe, a flute, a wine glass usually seem to get all the praise. But truth is that when it comes to drinking water or juice what you really need most is a simple water glass. But that doesn’t mean it cannot be fancy.
Whatever your taste is, you’ll find the perfect type of glasses you’ll need to enhance your dining table from Limeroad. Go ahead and make your purchase!
Tweak Up Your Dining Table
Alcoholic drinks might not be the first choices when someone first visits your house. So even to serve simple drinks like water and juice, you need to have a couple of fancy glasses. For everyday use too, like when you need a refreshing drink for your breakfast or when you get back from work. Although it is a popular notion, not everyone prefers coffee or tea. Your everyday glassware has to be comfortable, durable, dishwasher safe, and easy to store. For kids, they also need to be colorful and attractive.
There are two types of glassware in general.
- Barware: These glasses have flat bases and wide mouths. These are preferred for everyday use since there are many low price options available and these are usually the most durable. They hold more fluids so you won’t need a refill very soon.
- Stemware: These have a stem between the foot of the glass and the bowl of the glass. These are fancy and can be used to serve fruity, refreshing drinks at a party or when you have guests over. They are sleek and modern, and also one of the classiest choices you can make.
You will also have to keep in mind the material of the glasses for everyday use. There are 3 materials that are most commonly used, namely glass, crystal and non-lead crystal.
- Glass is the most common type because it is the least expensive, thick and dishwasher safe. But it is not known to handle quick variations in temperature.
- Crystal is much stronger and undoubtedly more attractive than glass. It is soft and malleable which makes it not appropriate for dishwashers.
- Non-lead crystal: Here, zinc or magnesium is used to add to the strength of the material rather than lead. This makes it dishwasher safe and also the fanciest of the three.
Taking care of the glass is important because it directly represents the amount of use you’ll get from a particular type of glass. It’s something you should definitely consider especially if you’re investing in a higher quality product that costs more. Styles come and go like any other part of home decor but you should savor the unique collection you possess, because you may have trouble replacing it if you break a piece. Collect these hoard-worthy glasses from the range of glassware available only on Limeroad, exclusively for you!