White sarees have a magical spell when it comes to the traditional women’s clothing. Everytime you think of white sarees, probably it will take you to some scene in Yash Chopra’s movies, a beautiful girl, a blast of wind, a shower of rain and a lovely chiffon Saree. Fascinating? Yes, but this magnificent book of white sarees has a lot more pages to go through.
White is an inherently positive color, is associated with purity,innocence,sincerity and softness. White is a pious and simple colour. The white saree blends in itself all these traits and characters. You cannot ask a constituent of your wardrobe for anything more, can you?
What is So Special About White?
- Mostly the south Indian white sarees are known for their elegant white look, alluring patterns and handloom works.
- The traditional white saree with golden border or the heavy silk white saree when paired with gold jewellery look unmatchable. The appliqué design in white saree with high neck white floral blouse is the most fashionable saree look of all.
- White sarees come in different embroideries, glitter and pearl works, but the most loved is the white chiffon saree which never goes out of fashion. You can give it a try as well.
- Lace and white make an matchable pair. You can add some pearls or crystals to this look but try to carry minimal jewellery.
- White saree supports all kinds of footwears and accessories when you don't overdo it. A heavy statement necklace goes with a simple royal saree and thin metal chains work fine with heavy border white sarees. Your white saree is free to be customized.
- White is not only for some particular complexion and body-types. White sarees tend to beautify your personality if you choose and pair them wisely.
Why opt for LimeRoad?
Now, when you already know the importance of a right saree in your wardrobe, you must be thinking of buying yourself one. For your expectations to meet the reality, Limeroad is the correct place to buy from.
All the latest, in-trend and evergreen-traditional designs of sarees.
A wide range to select – you will find the fabrics of your choice and the designs of your fit. Choose from Silk, Kanjivaram, south Indian, Bengali, cotton, chiffon, georgette and many more.
A variety of colours and patterns- your favourite shades and patterns are all at your fingertips. Limeroad provides you freedom to choose sober, vibrant, classical or fusion colours.
Embroidered, floral, bordered, heavily worked or stone and thread crafted; you can always find a saree that falls in your own style-zone.
The best products are available at very reasonable prices. On the other hand, the shopping environment is quite user-friendly. A bunch of offers worth grabbing are frequently provided on the products.
So, hurry up! Be a part of this unique shopping community.
Select the best fit, make a purchase, get it delivered and then just repeat !!