Sunglasses For Women
All you pretty ladies out there, we know how you survive your Mondays with coffee and sunglasses! This Season, Go Sunglassic!!
Look spectacular with latest eyewear trends of the year. Sunglasses for women are the slaying piece of accessory which will buy them attention without much effort!
Everything is so sweet and lively in the spring season. With all the sunshine and breezes, it brings back the fashion in all colours, patterns and shapes. Along with all your favourite clothing line grooving in the spring spirit, the eyewear is getting pretty fresh too.
Apart from this if you are thinking to style up in the most voguish way this summer, what you choose becomes your style for the season.
Why Do You Need Sunglasses?
We all know that sunglasses are the best protection for our pretty and sensitive eyes from the UV rays of the sun. Absolutely stunning, the sunglasses are a good combination of health and fashion. Eyegoodies give women a graceful attire and it is well said that hand a pair of perfect sunglasses to a girl and she will conquer the world. And you can always gift them to your near and dear ones.
Things You’d Like To Consider…
At some point or the other, we have been stuck in the dilemma to have to make the right choice of eye-accessory for our face type! However, with certain knowledge about one’s face structure we can invest in the right pair of sunglasses for ourselves.
You should be able to take note of your face shape which can be either round, oval, square, heart or rectangle and to determine this, just spread the raise of your handspan across your face. Easy peasy!
The Many Options!
There is no such thing as so many sunglasses! There are endless options available to choose from and you may want to have every piece of it. The sunglasses that are predominantly preferred include aviators, wayfarers, cat-eye, round, retro, square, and many more. But this season the most trending are the thin metal rims and the other favourable sunglasses are the oversized cat-eye sunglasses. But what you choose to pair with your attire is the best for you!
- The sunglasses which were also popularly known as shades served the purpose of protecting the eyes from the direct sunlight and prevent our eyes from any damage. In the prehistoric and historic times, people used to wear glasses of flattened walrus ivory which had thin slits to look through and provide protection to the eyes from the bright sunlight.
- It is also widely known that the Roman emperor Nero liked to watch gladiator fights with emeralds. However, these worked as the mirrors, which were made up of flat panes of the smoky quartz.
- Then came into the picture, the aviators, sunglasses which were famous for “Pilot Glasses”. It was so because these were made especially for the pilot’s use, keeping their eyes protected while flying. These were originally developed by the company “Bausch and Lomb” in 1936 and have pe very popular ever since then.
- The cat-eye sunglasses were originally made with the motive of only be worn with optical lenses, but the actress Audrey Hepburn played a major role in hyping this look for the sunglasses too after her role in hit movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's.
- The wayfarer Ray Bans originated from the aviators of the Bausch and Lomb line and the purpose was to ban the rays of the sun. so comes the name naturally!
Style It Your Way!
Sunglasses are the unofficial celebrities’ uniform. Style is a way of telling who you are without having to speak and any piece that you choose to pair with your attire will compliment it effectively. However, we always make a choice of the best one in the collection in order to adeptly match it with our look since women like to keep it elegant and extravagant they tend to be choosy.
- The Aviators: Aviators are made in a fusion of soft and earthy colours such as black, silver, gold with metal frames. These are also the most popular sunglasses in history because of its gender neutrality. With variations in the sunglasses itself, these can be worn differently with different outfits. These compliments the heart-shaped faces the very best. Aviators are typically wider at the top and tapered towards the bottom. The aviators with mirror lenses or the gradient ones work comfortably with your fashionista look. The legit airman aviators may function well when you pair them with your formal attire. The polarised aviators are famous for its sporty look and thus, can be well matched with your beach outfit, or the pool-side party looks. Aviators with colour lenses appropriately fit for the street style attires and the chic look too!
- Cateye Sunglasses: The most popular and well-received pair of sunglasses right from the beginning of its first appearance! If you have an oval face, consider yourself lucky because the most voguish pair of sunglasses fit on you very well. But not to feel disheartened, the ladies with other face structures because you can pull off the cat-eye look equally well. It spiffy chic shape, pointed outwards higher ends and beautiful curves at the bottom is what you can use for its description. There are many improvisations is the cat-eye versions themselves and you have umpteen choices to pick from. The ones with thick frames are the best to be paired with your winter look as it puts warm volume to your face. The mirrored cat-eye glasses, on the other hand, are the best option for the summer outfits. The classic black cat-eye pair is one such eye-accessory that works well with almost everything you own in your wardrobe.
- The Round Sunglasses: One shape that can work very well for all face types but particularly for the ones with square faces! This is because it helps the strong square structure to be balanced with round curves. The best thing to know about the round sunglasses is that they have the most variety in terms of the frames. So you get to experiment with the same shape but different outcomes with every pair of round sunglass! The vintage era round glasses are some look for your casual fits. The faux leather shield round sunglasses can give you some rock concert look. The ones with half frames can contribute to your college look.
- The Wayfarers: this pair of sunglasses can be by far the best investment among the different sunnies you get to choose from and the sole reason is that it clubs well with your formal outfits and perfectly fits in your fashionista look too. Its classic shape with pointed upper rims facing outwards and soft bottom edges help you approach all the styles viz., fancy, classic, tom-boyish, casual or even formal with ease. It lends its looks from the retro age, thus, contributing to its popularity. Turquoise blue, red, neon, black and green are some widely preferred colours.
- The Square Sunglasses: One shape that has been predominant since the 50’s is the square because of its versatility and its influential hipster. The ones with oblong and round faces, it is a win-win game as these suit the most and is practically more suitable for all age groups.
Reasons To Wear Sunglasses
Looking cool and adding some style quotient that helps you give a complete look is one of the many excellent reasons that you should own a pair or two of the sunglasses. Nonetheless, they are great contributors of protection provided for your eyes. Since up to 10% of the skin cancers are found on the eyelids, all the more reason to wear them when out on a bright sunny day. The cloudiness in the lens of the eye which is caused by the UV exposure can be cut down to some extent with this accessory. Photokeratitis is a condition which can be in simple language be called the sunburn of the eye, yet another reason for you to have a pair of sunglasses handy. The glare is also reduced to quite some extent which allows you to read and see things under a bright light with ease. Apart from all the reasons aforementioned, it is a great fashion accessory which grants to your look some integrity.
Shop At Limeroad
At Limeroad you get to choose from among the vast variety of sunglasses for all purposes from a varied range of brands at prices that are just decent and affordable for you to invest in. While shopping for these, your main concern sticks to the quality and we assure you with the same! This season, experiment with more modern, more classic and never dated style with Limeroad and create your own new trending custom. The brands available include 6by6, AlfaBravo, Cardon, Creed, Danny Daze, David Blake, DIOVANNI, Eagle, Edge, IDEE, Moda, Mtv, POLAROID, Ted, Smith, Vogue, YOLO and many more. Not only this you also get the opportunity to choose lens material, from the different frame styles, materials, varied colours and shapes.
Related Search Terms: frame, sunglasses, square sunglasses, rectangle sunglasses, aviator sunglasses,shades, round sunglasses, sunglasses for women, designer glasses, glasses frames