Hair Conditioners For Women
“Conditioner” as the name indicates it conditions the portion which is exposed to damage or the one which does the repair work be it skin hair or any body parts for both Men and Women. A hair conditioner also does the same process that is it conditions the hair which were subjected to damage due to overexposure to UV rays or to the hair which has underwent processes of over heating procedures like ironing, hair straightening etc. So this hair conditioners has been mostly used after shampooing the hair and then applying conditioner either with leave on or washable type.
Starting with the origin of conditioners in older days people used hair oils as a natural source of conditioners like coconut oil,gingelly oil and even Macassar oil in early ages. In those days people would have hardly faced issues like frizzy hair,pollution affected hair, heavy sun rays, hair fall issues etc so applying oils on the scalp were more than sufficient to maintain the hair. But just imagine the world we exists now and does applying the above said oils and going out in the sun is possible these days ? A big No as we have come far away from the ancient upbringing and everywhere we face problems like pollution, heavy heat rays, frizzy hair, hair fall problems at a very young age, dandruff problems and the list goes on. To save you from all these kind of hair problems the hair conditioners have come to a rescue. There are quite a number of brands producing hair conditioners from which we can choose according to our hair type, specific problems to be solved, price ranges and quality.
Necessity of Conditioners
Hair conditioners main purpose is to reduce friction between strands of hair allowing it for easier brushing or combing, which might otherwise causes hair damage.Various other benefits are often advertised as hair repairing, strengthening or a reduction in split-ends. Conditioners are available in a wide range of forms including viscous liquids, gels and creams as well as thinner lotions and sprays. Many people believe that they can skip on using a hair conditioner because it’s not an essential part of their hair care routine. But that could not be further from the truth. Using a hair conditioner is of paramount importance as it moisturizes and nourishes your hair. This in turn reduces frizziness and improves the texture of your hair leaving it feeling softer, smoother, and shinier.
Top Brands in hair conditioners
The following are the Indian top brands in hair conditioners each one of the product is explained with both merits and demerits and the type of specified hair people is to be used:
● Tresemme Smooth and Shine Conditioner: Girls dealing with dry, rough and unmanageable hair needs to try out Tresemme Smooth & Shine Conditioner. As it is infused with vitamin H and silk protein, this conditioner targets the driest areas of your hair and deeply moisturizes them. Its lightweight formula also helps calm frizz and flyaways to give you salon-styled finish. The only demerit of this product is that can give your hair an artificial silicon-like feel.
● Loreal Paris Conditioner: The L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair hair Fall Conditioner is formulated with arginine, which is an essential amino acid for the structure and growth of hair. It nourishes your hair roots and restructures your hair’s fiber to give you overall stronger hair that is less prone to falling and breakage. It also nourishes your scalp to improve the blood circulation which gives a bouncy hair look but at the same time it can make the hair little greasy.
● Dove Regenerative Repair Conditioner: As Dove Regenerative Repair Conditioner is infused with Red Algae Complex it strengthens the hair’s internal structure and restores it back to health. It claims to fix the broken bonds inside your hair to completely regenerate it from within and leave it feeling strong and smooth. But the demerit is that as the name suggests it does not do much of regenerative work to the hair.
● Clinic Plus Soft & Silky Cream Conditioner: Clinic Plus has precisely introduced introduced their Clinic Plus Soft & Silky Cream Conditioner, which is infused with Milk Protein Lock and almond oil. These ingredients deeply nourishes your hair and smoothen it from the roots to the tips and leaves the hair feeling soft and shiny and clinic plus does not effectively reduce dryness which is the sole purpose of a conditioner.
● Himalaya Herbals Damage Repair Protein Conditioner: Himalaya Herbals Damage Repair Protein Conditioner is enriched with the goodness of protein-rich Indian specified herbs (aloe, yarrow, chickpea, and bean sprout) that not only condition your hair but also strengthen it, protect it from everyday damage, and reduce hair fall. It claims to work especially well on dry, damaged, and frizzy hair to gently repair and regenerate them but the demerit is that being a mild formula conditioner it does not remove the excess oil from the hair.
● The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Conditioner: The luxuriously named Rainforest Moisture Conditioner by The Body Shop is made with the goodness of pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil, babassu oil, coconut oil, and honey and the product is free from parabens,sulphates and other chemicals which causes irreversible damage to the hair. It
aims to restore moisture in dry and damaged hair to give it a soft, smooth, and shiny finish without weighing it down.
● Khadi Natural Herbal Hair Conditioner: Khadi Natural Herbal Hair Conditioner is infused with the natural extracts of green tea and aloe vera that make it an excellent antioxidant hair conditioner. This lightweight conditioner leaves your hair soft and shiny and protects it from the harmful UV rays of the sun but does not effectively works on oily scalp.
● Sunsilk Co-Creations Perfect Straight Conditioner: Sunsilk Co-Creations Perfect Straight Conditioner is especially formulated for straight hair. Its Straight-Lock Technology actively controls each strand of your hair and keeps it perfectly aligned to give you straight hair for the next 24 hours. It also claims to penetrate deep into your hair fiber to reduce frizz. As the product claims it does not straighten the hair.
Working of Hair Conditioners
Many experts will advise us against washing your hair every day at the risk of drying out the scalp and as a result overproducing oil. But does the same ring true for conditioning? In fact many people are scared to use conditioners because they think it will weigh their hair down and make it oily .When in fact, the right conditioner will add shine, luster, movement and maintain a healthy mane. When you don't use conditioner the hair often becomes dehydrated and looks lackluster and coarse. So before coming to a conclusion on whether to use your conditioner or not it’s better to understand the science behind the conditioner and how it works.
Hair is composed mostly of a protein called keratin. Keratin is negatively charged. The Shampoo we use works by removing dirt and grease from your hair. Shampoo is alkaline which can increase the negative charge. Our hair has what is called a cuticle layer. Flakes that lie relatively flat on a healthy strand of hair. Increase in negative charge causes friction which in turn makes the cuticle flakes lift up which causes the frizzy, unhealthy, dull look of our hair.
Conditioner works in a number of ways. There is a slight acidity to conditioners (positive charge) which helps to lay the cuticle flat again. Basically counteracting the negative effects caused by our shampoo. Conditioners also contain silicone and oils which will coat the hair shaft, creating the healthier looking hair by providing sleeker, shinier, healthier looking hair.
Choosing the Conditioner
As long as you are using the best hair conditioner for your hair and applying it correctly by running a small amount from the length to ends of the hair and then combing through for even distribution then the benefits of using it will be positive.
Based on the volume of the hair , for women with thin hair they can opt for a volumizing product, like Drybar Texas Tea Volumizing Conditioner which will help build body while keeping strands smooth. For a more matte texture that's effortlessly buoyant, try a more lightweight iteration, like Bumble and bumble Surf Crème Rinse Conditioner. For thick hair people they may have healthy hair but chances are you use a lot of product to tame those tresses—in which case you should try a clarifying shampoo (which is also a good option for those looking to brighten up dull, blond hair) to help remove product excess, follow it up with a conditioner and let it sit for a few minutes before washing it out.
For women with damaged hair, It's all about hydration for their hair. Opt for conditioners with natural oils or organic butters, like shea or olive, which moisturize dry strands while repairing the hair. Acure Triple Moisture Repairing Conditioner, which includes Argan stem cells and sea buckthorn oil, is a replenishing option whether you have straight or curly hair.
Thus whatever the type of conditioners we choose its finally the longer you wait and allow your conditioner to set, the more it will be able to do to improve the health of your hair. If you’re in a rush, you can rinse it out nearly immediately after but it won’t make your hair as soft and shiny as it normally would. Try applying your conditioner, and then washing the rest of your body/face while it sets. Then when you’re finished (normally a minute or two later), you can rinse out your conditioner for maximum effect.
LimeRoad presents their customers with top brand of conditioners in their list which can be chosen according to your type and purpose of conditioning the hair with various price ranges.
Related search terms: hair band, hair accessories, headband, hairpin, hair bands for girls, hair accessories for girls, headbands for girls, hair jewelry, hair accessories for women, bridal hair accessories