Hair Oil For Women
Hair oil is an extremely necessary product to have if you want to keep your hair long, smooth and shiny for long. Hair is one of the most important factors when it comes to a woman’s personality. More so than men and consequently, it is one of the most looked after part of a women’s countenance. It is often surmised that women with longer hair are often considered beautiful. It is association with long hair that has been affected since ancient times that has molded modern society to have this mindset that women with long flowing hair are a symbol of beauty and esteem.
Even though, modern era has a lot of cultural and political icons, all of which are women, who sport a very short hair style. This is often associated with a stern and professional outlook and perspective on life. Regardless, it is important to know that no matter the length of the hair, all hair requires some degree of maintenance and care. And this is actually right when you look at it from a different perspective.
Hair is one of those parts of a woman which is in constant touch of the air outside. This means that it suffers the most at the hands of the forces of nature. The air, the dust and pollution do severe damage to the hair and therefore it is important to make sure that your hair stays strong. This is also important because of the fact that women tend to use their hair as part of the aesthetic. It compliments their style statement and is a big part of their fashion accessory. The reason is pretty natural as well. Hair a part of the body that is easily tamable and customizable which makes them easier to be molded into various styles and shapes according to the style preferred by the women.
Factors To Be Aware Of
Hair oil is of various types. It is made from the extracts of various plants, fruits and other such extracts. It is possible because if the various man-made developments over the years that have made the oils of even the most exquisite fruits available to the people. Also, the fact that many of the varieties of hair oil are only available in some parts of the world can also make them quite expensive.
Like the baobab tree oil or the Abyssinian hair oil is limited to very specific parts of the world which makes them rather exquisite. However, there are certain defining characteristics that are important when buying or looking for hair oil for yourself. Some of these are common along all the different hair oil types. T
he most basic and important feature of any good hair oil is that it should be nutritious for the scalp. This means that hair oil should always be healthy enough to prevent or reduce hair fall. The main reason for hair fall is the weakening of the roots of hair. This can be treated with using hair oils and other such products that are rich in proteins. This will ensure that your hair has sufficient amount of nutrition to stay healthy and strong.
Another important and very crucial is the removal of dandruff. Different air oils have different properties by which they prevent dandruff from settling into the hair. Some hair oils are quite rich in medicinal properties and applying them for a certain duration of time prior to the washing of the hair may effectively solve most of your dandruff problems. This also has the added benefit of giving texture to your hair and making sure that it stays healthy and rich throughout. Another important feature of the hair oils is the reduction of hair damage to minimum. It is also important that hair oils not only reduce the hair damage to a minimum but also make sure that the damaged hair is healed from the roots.
All of these are enhanced by the presence of certain elements and compounds in the hair oils that make sure that damaged hair stays in relatively better shape. Hair oil is also important when it comes to grooming the hair according to a certain desired aesthetic. This can be done with the help of making sure that you are aware of the type of hair that you have. Many different types of hair oils cater to the specific needs of many different types of hair. The various types of hair like thin, dense or coarse or rough or greasy. Hair is not great at all times and need constant care and maintenance. And for the proper care for a specific type of hair it is necessary that one must choose the right type of hair oil as well.
Types Of Hair Oil
- Coconut Oil- Coconut oil has often been considered to be the best all rounder solution to all the hair problems whatsoever. This can be used for all sort of hair types. Thin or thick, oily or greasy, all types of hair can benefit from the application of coconut hair oil. Coconut oil is full of healthy nutrients like carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins. All of these compounds are essential to healthy hair growth. Coconut oil can also help to build stronger strands too, making it a great weekly treatment for locks that are more likely to breaking off too. And it also aids with the fast growing of hair.
- Argan Oil- Argan oil is considered to be the best of hair oils by hair stylists all over the world. It is rich in fatty acids and vitamin-E both of which are excellent for hair. It helps hair stay moisturized and nourished. Like all hair oils, argan oil too is very helpful in a particular case of hairs. Dry, coarse and unruly hair can be made into softer and shinier hair by the use of argan oil. It also makes dry and coarse hair into more manageable tresses, while cutting away weak broken hair that gets stuck with the rest of the hair.
- Almond Oil- Almond oil is one of the best hair oils when it comes to beating dandruff. Even though almond oil is extracted from quite a light nut, it is heavily packed with goodness. It has some of the most significant nutrients when it comes to hair oil. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and fatty acid. Apart from these healthy substances almond oil also contains magnesium and protein which helps in boosting hair growth and preventing hair from breaking off. It is also a great oil for simply massaging your scalp with. The reason for this is that almond oil helps reduce inflammation, dandruff and even redness from the scalp.
- Amla Oil- The Indian Gooseberry or Amla is quite the wonder fruit when it comes to healthy qualities. The reason for this is due to the fact that amla very high vitamin C content. It also helps a lot with the growth of hair and also with hair pigmentation. Amla strengthens the roots, maintains the natural color of the hair and also improves the luster of the hair. Amla is extremely popular in India because it has been shown to reduce chances of hair loss and prevent baldness. This property is due to the fact that amla contains carotene and also due the fact that it is high in antioxidants as well as iron.
- Neem Oil- Neem oil has a lot of medicinal properties and due to this fact, it is extremely good when it comes to curing the problem of dandruff in hair. Neem oil is not only extremely healthy for your scalp but it also maintains the Ph level of the scalp. Neem oil is one of the most effective method to treat head lice. Just apply neem oil and leave it overnight and you can rest assured that by the next morning all your lice problems will be taken care of. Regular application of neem oil has also proven to be very good at making sure that your hair has a great texture. Neem oil like many other hair oils is also a no side-effects hair oil. The application of neem hair oil to your scalp will have no bad effects. The application of hair oil a few hours prior to taking a bath will have visibly good effects on your hair.
All of these oils are extremely helpful if you aim to have long flowing hair that goes perfectly with your hairstyle. And the choice is endless. Limeroad offers a wide collection of hair oils that an be used by you to try out and find the perfect match for yourself. These hair oils come in a variety of different types and price ranges and the best way to experience which one is the best for you is to try them out by yourself.