Pajamas For Women
Can't wait to get home and get comfy?
Wondering what will suit your end of the day, snoozy mood the best?
After a long tiring day, all one wants is to snuggle up in a pair of soft homely pajamas, right?
Our slumber pants are, without a doubt, our all-time favourite companions. Be it a snoozy Sunday afternoon, or a drab Tuesday work night, a pair of quirky pajamas with your favourite plus-size t-shirt is something you are always willing to slip into.
Until over a century ago, however, the concept of pajamas was actually limited to men. Nightgowns were the only generic nightwear for women, considered as a sign of modesty, which was of utmost importance back then. However, this trend changed with the coming of formally tailored pajamas for women. These made their way into the fashion industry quite fast with the coming of European fashion. Thus, the first and most widely seen style of pajamas were the formal stitched pajamas that were to be worn under tunics and coats. However, the concept of comfort has, over time, taken over the backward ideas of show and flamboyance. This has brought into limelight casual pajamas as one of the most preferred nightwear today, even for women. A light pajama with a comfortable night t-shirt is a nightdress suitable for all age groups of women today.
And there is truly nothing more important than comfort with a tinge of style, and that is why we at Limeroad bring to you the most novel collection of pajamas that will leave you drooling!
Types Of Pajamas
Every person has his or her own comfort style statement. The best part about being at home is that we can be our basic, unedited selves! And why shouldn't that be true of our clothing as well? One can choose from multiple styles of PJ’s to suit their comfort needs and style statement, some of which are -
- Regular Fit - Regular fit pajamas are our all-time favourite love! A regular fit goes well with all kinds of nightwear and apparel. For instance, a pair of Light Blue Cotton Pyjamas by Oxolloxo at Limeroad is one of the most petite looking Pajamas to go with. Sleep in high-class fashion, and start your morning with a floral look now!
- Slim Fit - Slim fit PJ's are usually body-hugging pajamas with a rather stretchable quality. One can choose from a variety of slim fit pajamas from knee length to ankle length.
- Loose Fit - The most preferred comfort choice? The loose fitting PJ's for sure! These jammies are the ideal for a hot summer night when body-hugging PJ's fail. Their loose design makes these pajamas airy and light. There could not be anything more comfortable to wear.
- Joggers - What's the recent trend? The stylish blend of comfort, fit, and pizzazz in the wide collection of Joggers, only at Limeroad! Joggers are a special kind of pajamas that have an elastic end band at the ankle and the waist, that gives them a rather voluminous look. These pajamas are especially ideal for casual to sportswear look. So be it a slumber party, or a healthy morning run, we have got you covered in all kinds of prints and colours!
Choosing A Fabric
The fabric of a pajama is one of the most important things to consider during nightwear shopping. After all, comfort is our foremost priority, and we don't want to end up choosing something contrary to our nocturnal needs, right? But don't worry, Limeroad has got you covered! We bring you multiple materials to choose from.
So go ahead and binge of PJ's, one for each season, one for every occasion!
Cotton - Cotton is a versatile material, and thus the most appropriate for pajamas. Cotton is a soft, lightweight fabric that goes well in all seasons. Cotton pajamas are neither too warm, nor too cool. For instance, the White Checkered Cotton Pyjama by Oxolloxo at Limeroad is a must have in your nightwear section! Apart from this, cotton may be blended with a variety of other fabrics to give a special seasonal clothing.
- Cotton Fleece - Cotton fleece is a super soft, slightly thicker material with a cut pile. Pajamas made of this material are ideal for winter wear, as the thick material gives heavy insulation.
- Polycotton - An equal blend of Polyester and Cotton makes for an ideal fabric for nightwear. Poly Cotton pajamas are your smart buy. These have the breathable quality of cotton, at an affordable price due to the polyester mixing. Moreover, polyester is a highly durable fabric.
- Cotton Flannel - Flannel is the way Cotton is woven into the yarn into a soft short pile material. This type of material is highly desirable when it comes to sleepwear.
Fleece - Fleece pajamas are ideal winter wear night apparel. This soft fabric is as warm as Wool but weighs extremely light compared to wool. Fleece as a fabric is also much easier to care for than wool. Choose your favourite floral print by Camey at Limeroad for your nocturnal shenanigans! Another variant of this is the Polar Fleece. This is a kind of fleece made with blended synthetic fibres along with polyester.
Wool - Many people often get confused between Wool and Fleece pajamas. However, there are some key differences to tell wool from fleece. Wool is generally made directly from animal fur, which is further processed into fleece. It may also be said that fleece comes from wool. Wool is slightly warmer than fleece but also requires great care. Don on the Grey Printed Woollen Pyjamas by Clovia under the knitted cozy sweater and feel centered and warm even on the freezing December days!
Satin - Satin is the language of the unicorns! All it speaks of, is luxury, panache, and all the nice things! The smooth Satin Pink Pyjama by Prettysecrets at Limeroad will surely add the oomph factor to your nightdress apparel! Due to its soft texture and glitzy look, Satin is considered to be the lushest material to sleep in. Save a pair of Satin jammies for the calendar marked nights!
Linen - Linen is a light fabric especially ideal for the sultry summer nights. Linen pajamas are known to be very airy and have a great absorption percentage. This keeps your body temperature cool by letting your skin breathe freely. A linen pajama is a must have for your summer slumber collection!
Velvet - Velvet is a thick material with a thick short pile. It may be made from silk, cotton, or other materials. Velvet is known for its soft texture and plush look. A velvet pajama usually looks the best in a vibrant solid colour. So throw on your feel-good winter coat and a pair of Velvet PJ's by Clovia at Limeroad and feel Fall Season ready!
Prints And Designs
While there are a plethora of fabrics to choose from, your night wardrobe just won't look ready enough until it consists of about a hundred different colours and prints! After all, girls like variety, right?
Choose from the vast collection of pajamas at Limeroad with a design to flaunt for every night of the year!
- Check Print - Checkers and boxer prints are a classic that will never go out of style! 9Teenagain at Limeroad brings to you a vivid collection of Check prints for a laid-back look. Be it lightly checkered or stark bright colour combinations, we have got it all!
- Floral Print - Go for a pair of Floral jammies for the artsy Slumber Party tonight! Floral prints speak of vivacity outright! These are a must-have for every woman.
- Stripe Print - Striped pajamas give a tailored, finished look to your overalls. Boasting stripes is also no less than a skill! If you are someone with a short height, vertical stripes should be your choice. Vertical stripes make your legs look longer and sleeker. On the other hand, horizontal stripes give a more settled-in, broad look.
- Polka Dots - If there is one thing that is evergreen, it's our forever love for the impish polka dots print! Be it jamming in the 90’s, or flaunting in the technologic age, polka dots have always been sure to add flavour to it all!
- Solid Colours - Solid Coloured pajamas are a basic essential for every girl. Be it a pair of joggers by Heart 2 Heart, or comfy velvet sleep-ins by Clovia, Limeroad brings to you a variety of solid colours from the brightest to the darkest to go with all your sweatshirts and night tops.
So choose your favourite pajama style for a quirky night in!
Apart from sleepwear, pajamas can also be worn as casual wear. For instance, a pair of Grey Printed Pajamas by Oxolloxo at Limeroad can be paired with a simple solid coloured t-shirt for a day spend with your BFF. Not only this, but the recent step in of the sassy joggers have fast-tracked our fitness style regime like crazy!
The right pair of PJ's can, after all, leave a mark of your fashion statement almost anywhere.
Related search terms: pajamas, capri, pajamas for women, ladies pyjamas, pajama pants, girls pajamas, pajama design, cotton pajamas, pajama sets, pink pajamas