Buy Wood Watches For Women in India @ Limeroad
Wood Watches For Women
As the world is becoming more conscious of its environment, the fashion industry is taking small initiatives to help the world in its endeavour. Many renowned companies are using recycled products like wood to help reduce wastage.
Adding wood to our daily lives, in the form of furniture, pen, card holder or the wood watch we admire it as it connects us to natural world amid all artificial things that surrounds us. Wood watches have become a top choice for many of us, who are passionate about nature inspired products.
Why Wood Watches?
We love being in touch with nature and living a simple casual life. The very fashionable wooden watches are the latest rage. These timepieces are becoming popular because of the unique spin to your style.
These watches standout because they are naturally beautiful and different. Natural differences in wood grain ensures that no two watches are exactly the same. As nature produces variations in wood grain patterns even within the same tree. This adds to uniqueness, warmth and character of each watch. Plus, the rustic look of these watches makes you stand out from the crowd.
In terms of status symbols and the ability to add a touch of class to any ensemble, wooden watches are the most reliable accessory as it is redefined in a palatable manner. A great amount of time and effort goes into the making of these watches.
In this era of smart technology, watches have taken a backseat in being a necessity as women’s accessory. But a wooden watch helps in keeping your roots with the Mother Earth intact even in this urban jungle.
Generally, wood watches are lightweight. Women usually prefer on every occasion to be light including their accessories. So wooden watches are the best option. These wood watches are half the weight of a watch with a metal band.
Wood watches are hypoallergenic with their non toxic finish. It is just the best choice for many of us who are allergic to metals.
General Characteristics Of Wood Watches For Women
- More ornamentation is used such as diamonds and crystals. These are especially use around the dial and bezel.
- Face to bandwidth ratio around 3:1 or 2:1 that is the band will be significantly smaller in width compared to watch face. As women’s wrist is smaller having large band will look less proportional than a smaller one.
- The watch face is smaller and typically ranges from 11 inches to 15 inches in diameter. As women have smaller wrist so band length of women’s wood watch is short.
- Unlike metal watch, wooden watches don’t retain heat. Wood watches are insensitive to heat. Plus, they are comfortable and much lighter.
- Wood watches are significantly cheaper despite being handcrafted.
Points To Consider When Buying Wood Watches
- Quality wood- Majority of the woods for these watches comes from furniture remnants. Small pieces are recovered to contribute to watch links. The quality should not be compromised. Good quality woods like maple, walnut, ebony, sandalwood and bamboo for not so expensive look.
- Battery life- Should be durable for minimum 5 years.
- Price- Should be affordable.
- Straps- Preferable if adjustable.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop wood watches from? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!