Yellow Shirts For Women
Yellow is a color of hope, sunshine, and happiness. In Japanese culture, yellow stands for courage. It is a warm and cheerful color which is known to increase mental happiness and muscle energy. Yellow clothes are bold, sexy and crisp. So many women are usually afraid to try the color yellow. But worry not. Limeroad is here with all the pretty and funky yellow shirts that you can dare to try.
Be In The spotlight... Anywhere, Everywhere
Yellow is the color you can use to replace your favorite white shirt and make yourself look more cheerful. Yellow makes you stand out in a crowd because it is so much brighter than the others. Some shades of yellow even resemble gold. Yellow is in-your-face bold and definitely not a safe color.
Here are some tips for you to wear your yellow right:
- To keep things simple, wear a plain yellow shirt with casual blue jeans. Add some colorful accessories to spice up the look.
- For an elegant, sophisticated look for work, wear a yellow button-up shirt with a black mini pleated skirt. Complete the look by wearing brown pumps and carrying a black clutch.
- Looking for a Friday casual? Wear a yellow ruffled shirt with black chinos and black heels.
- If you are a fan of layers, wear a yellow shirt with blue ripped jeans and a light grey blazer. Wear silver pointed toe heels and carry an ivory clutch bag to carry the outfit in style.
- For an ultra-hip, boyfriend style outfit, wear a yellow blouse with dark blue skinny jeans and a camouflage oversized jacket. The cherry on the top for this look is the suede over the knee heeled boots.
Don’t Look Sick
As we already know, yellow can be a tricky color to work with. Too much yellow makes you look depressed and sick. So it is necessary to wear the right things with your yellow shirt to carry the look with panache. Here are a few tips to help you with that:
- Stick to the primary colors, do not experiment too much when it comes to yellow. Stick to the basics and you can rock any look you create.
- Beadings and embellishments look great with yellow. Wearing yellow with some bling highlights your playfulness.
- Try yellows with prints. Too much of plain yellow can be displeasing at times.
- If you don't like bright yellow, or if you feel you aren't ready to explore yellow yet, try a muted yellow like mustard yellow.
- When you wear yellow shirts with printed bottoms, make sure the yellow in the top matches at least one color in the pattern.
Yellow doesn't have to be a scary color. When worn right it gives you a bright and peppy look that you will soon get addicted to. Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try a yellow shirt. Limeroad brings you only the best of the best collection from different brands, all under one roof. Pick out your favorite yellow shirt today!