Gifting Ideas For Chocolate Day
Celebrated on February 9, Chocolate Day is perfect to indulge in delectable chocolates. There are various ways you can gift chocolate to make it more memorable and special.
Valentine's Day is right at the corner and we are going mad figuring out what to do to make our valentine feel special and loved. The Valentine's week starts on February 7 and ends on February 14, providing you with different days to show love to your lover.
The third day of the Valentine’s week is celebrated as the Chocolate Day. On this day, the couples express their love and care by gifting and sharing chocolates, which are also symbol of a token and gesture of thank you for showing love .
There are various ways by which couples can gift chocolate to make it more memorable and special.
Following are some of the ways to make chocolate a perfect gift for your lover:
This is a unique way to make chocolate look a more luxurious gift. All you need to do is pick out different chocolates which fall under the list of favorites for your valentine and make a bouquet combining all of them.
This is a special and creative manner to gift a bar of chocolate. Just pick one or two chocolates and make it a part of your greeting card.
Just like a jar full of messages, you can also make a jar full of chocolates and decorate the jar as per your wish.
Chocolates in a Basket
This is a little old school, but still an interesting way to give chocolates to someone you love. Purchase a basket, decorate it as per your wish and fill it up with your valentine's favorite chocolates.
Clip strings are used for photographs, but you can be a little more creative with it. Decorate the clips, put on some beautiful colored LED lights and hang different chocolates in the clips.
Dedicate A Handcrafted And Personalised Chocolate Box
Life is like a box of chocolates, and you never know what you’re going to get. That’s one of the most famous lines from the movie Forest Gump, but there is infinite truth in it as well. This Valentine’s Week, choose from a whole range of such handmade chocolates available online on Limeroad, and even go for some personalised versions as well. Be it the wrapper with your names on it, or even the actual chocolate bar embossed with a special message – the possibilities are endless.
Assorted Red Heart Chocolate Box
The heart is the most special body part. We feel and think from there. We entice the heart in every possible way not to slip away. But that’s the nature of the heart – it slips away from your control and belongs to someone else. So, on this 9th February, give your loved one “Assorted Red Heart Chocolate Box” comprising of cute heart-shaped chocolates. A chocolate is also a wonderful way to relieve stress and depression. Thus, it is also a thoughtful and careful gift option apart from just being enjoyable. Therefore, let the sweetness arise in your relationship with these tasty and romantic Chocolate Day gifts.
How To Choose The Best Chocolates For Your Loved Ones?
Given the fact that chocolates come in all shapes, sizes, flavours and textures, choosing the best one is not a child’s play. Before you start your journey to find the perfect chocolate, first you need to understand the taste of the person you are planning to gift the chocolates to. Some might like dark and bitter chocolates, whereas others might prefer the sweeter variants. Once you get an idea, you are then ready to start the hunt for the perfect chocolate.
1. Dark chocolates - If the person likes dark and bitter chocolates, you should look for ones that have higher cocoa content. Remember that higher the amount of cocoa, darker, stronger and bitter will be the chocolate. Some chocolates have over 90 percent of cocoa, but before gifting anyone such dark chocolates, make sure that the person have tasted it before. Also, dark chocolates are known for its health benefits—these are powerhouse of antioxidants and are known to fight against free radicals in the body.
2. Milk chocolates - Unlike dark chocolate, milk chocolates were traditionally made from chocolates having low cocoa content with added ingredients like sugar and milk products. The taste of milk chocolate is lighter and sweeter than dark chocolate and this can be the perfect choice for a person who has a sweet tooth.
3. Flavoured chocolates - Interestingly, the world of chocolates is not limited to just dark and milk chocolates. We also have chocolates with different flavours like mint, caramel, citrus and others. If you are looking for chocolates with textures, he market is flooded with different varieties that come loaded with nuts, dry fruits, wafers and others.
4. Liquor chocolates - This variety of chocolate is strictly for adults. Chocolates with liquor (alcohol) filled centers not only taste good but are a sight to behold—these come in many shapes like miniature bottles, hearts or something as simple as a cube. However, do not forget to store these in a cooler temperature because these tend to melt easily.
5. Ferrero Rocher Chocolate - One of the most delicious layered chocolate balls, the Ferrero Rocher leaves you with immense pleasure and satisfaction. Apart from just the taste, the overall wrapping is what people love. It comes with golden packing, which makes it just perfect for gifting. Any celebration is incomplete without this delicious chocolate.
6. Kit Kat Chocolate - The popular crunchy chocolate bar has a unique taste. One of the most lip-smacking chocolates available by Nestle, Kit Kat is a mix of chocolate and crunchy wafers.
7. Cadbury 5 Star Chocolate - This chocolate bar is available in different flavours. Like the Dairy Milk, this chocolate bar is also cost effective and popular in India. It is incredibly delicious and filling. Gift a box full to your Valentine!
8. Galaxy Chocolate - This chocolate is soft and melts quickly, just like your lover's heart. The creamy and spongy texture makes you want to have more and more of these Galaxys!
Buy Valentine Chocolate Day Gifts On Limeroad
Chocolate day 2019 will be celebrated on 9th of Feb. You can express your love to your valentine by sending chocolates on this day. If you have not purchased Chocolate Day Gifts Online then, Limeroad is offering your luxury Valentine Chocolate Day Gifts at a pocket friendly price.