Tunics are a loose garment that reaches the knee, usually worn by women. Tunics, not only denote a form of ethnic wear, but also comes in a lot of stylish, fusion wear. It caters to the needs of all women who not only want to purchase it for traditional occasions, but also for everyday wear. It is usually abright and cheerful, and comes in many colours and prints at different lengths.
Tunics usually define only the tops that are longer in length and can range from being above the knee to being even shorter than that. It is also available with various types of necklines such as collared, round, V-neck, etc.
- You can even find asymmetrical tops that have different hemlines and you have a wide variety of selection in the market. Floral prints, checks, stripes, embroidery, etc are also found and can be paired with a pair of leggings, or with denim jeans and slippers.
- Tunics are great for students and adults alike, who go to colleges or to the workplace. It is a very comfortable, everyday outfit that makes you look stylish for any event. Wear this to a dinner party or to a hangout with friends, to look the best out of the bunch.
- You can wear a blue embroidered tunic with white leggings and a white sandal for chic look. It can be worn for various events and would fit in well with the young generation.
- It can be paired with a lot of different, fun accessories, that can easily complement this outfit, with the right colours.
How To Wear Them?
- A tunic is perfect for ethnic wear, and women can wear it on traditional days, especially during the festiv season. You can embrace the culture by wearing this in different styles and colours.
- The material is perfect for any season, especially during the summer, and a feeling of ease can be felt while wearing this suit. This is the best option to wear and do all sorts of activities, and it can also be dressed up and styled to make it look glamorous or even elegant. It is a very pleasant clothing and is very calming to everyone around you.
- It also makes you comfortable, and it is a very simple but fun outfit to choose for every occasion. For a casual everyday outing, wear a simple light green tunic, and pair it with some green gemstone earrings, and black sandals.
- On a festive day or occasion, wear a dark green with gold accents, for a festive, and glamorous mood, and pair with a pair of gold earrings, and gold sandals. This suit makes you look elegant, and it’s colour is the perfect fit for a basic, ethnic outfit for girls. You can find it in different styles, whether it be flowy, or long, or even with a short hem and short sleeves.
What Are The Types?
The different cuts, silhouettes, and embroidery, transforms each piece into something different, and this alone provides a lot of variety for a girls of all ages, who look for an ethnic green suit during the festive season. This
clothing makes you look effortless.
Shop these tunics at Limeroad for the best options to choose from.