Georgette Sarees For Party Wear
Georgette saree is sheer, light-weighted and dull-finished. It is in trend among women of all ages for casual party occasions. It is very similar to crepe because of it clingy nature and drapes really well.
Georgette sarees are true scene stealers and reflects the true essence of Indian women. It defines the beauty of a beauty with its smooth drape appearance which compliments every body type. These can be handles, washed and dried very easily. Be it summer, monsoon or winter, georgette sarees can be worn all year long for parties and casual occasions.
Types Of Sarees
There is a there variety of georgette sarees available on LimeRoad, based on their construction, majorly they can be categorized as:
- Bordered: borders provide a structure to the saree, georgette being a lightweight fabric. They can be wide or narrow. Regarding colour, they can be of contrasting colour or in the same colour of the saree embellished with stones, golden zari work, lightly or heavily embroidered. They can also be multicolored and scalloped edge finishing for a giving a dimensional appearance to the drape.
- Embroidered: embroidery over georgette makes them less slippery when worn, and adds a little stiffness to the draped look. It can be lightly embroidered all over the saree with small or large motifs.
- Half and Half: these styles of sarees are trendy and shows a dual color to the saree. Half of the saree is of one color, and the other of different color. They can be solid or printed and can be in ombre texture to give it a smooth look when draped.
- Printed: printed sarees are quite popular among women of all ages. It gives a rich and classic look to the wearer, a perfect blend of traditional look to the modern women with grace.
- Gota Patti: Gota patti is the golden thread work on the body, generally on the border of the saree to give it a fancy look and add poise to the saree. They make the saree more manageable when draped with a loose pallu.
Colors To Glam Up
Gorgeously printed and embroidered georgette sarees are par excellence. They are available in all colours. From darkest to the vibrant ethnic colours and combination of different hues or multicolored. Bright color shades looks the best for party occasion, such as blues, pinks, reds, yellows and all the pastel color shades look equally elegant.
The beautiful design works on georgette saree gracefully drape Indian women with a perfect blend of western and traditional look. Georgette sarees are available in many patterns and designs.
- Solids with embellished border: Surface embellishments can be done with laces, jewels and studs stitched to create various designs.
- Colour block or Ombre: These are the latest trend in which two or more colours are placed together or blended at the ends, which gives a striking appearance when draped.
- Floral: Georgette saree with floral prints or embroidery give a royal look when draped by women of any age and body type.
- Printed: there is a variety of prints, striped, geometric, paisley designs which makes georgette saree a favorite pick for party occasions.
Georgette sarees are easy to carry and feels light as air, which makes it a perfect pick for any party occasion. LimeRoad has a wide collection of georgette sarees in every design. Pair it with a classy solid or printed blouse and steal the show!!!