Finding the motivation to workout is tough as it is. Gym clothes need to be comfortable or else it won’t take much time to lose the motivation again. Just like workers who are encouraged and rewarded perform more productively, your body too will be more invested in workouts if you wear something that looks good and motivates you while working out.
Who says you can’t look good when you workout! Shop from Limeroad to make your gym selfies look on point. After all, we all live for those Instagram posts, right? #GymLife!
Get Your Swag Right
Picking out gym t-shirts is a tedious task. We end up buying the same kind of clothes in bulk. And as time goes by, it becomes no less than a costume. To make working out more energetic and fun, your clothes may play a very important role.
Here are some tips to help you pick the right kind:
- FABRIC: Perhaps one of the most crucial factors to consider buying gym t-shirts is its fabrics. Make sure you choose the fabrics that absorb the sweat away from your skin. Polyester, lycra, nylon work best in the category. We’ll tell you why cotton is not an ideal gym wear even though most people think it is - Because it sticks to your skin when it absorbs the sweat. We don’t want that, do we?
- COMFORT: It goes without saying that whatever you wear to a gym has to be comfortable. They should fit neither too tight nor too loose. Don’t be afraid to do a little workout as soon as you get them to make sure you are comfortable in them before you wear them to the gym.
- FIT: Even though you’re tempted to wear baggy clothes to the gym, don’t. When your workouts start paying off and your body starts looking good in the mirror, it’ll motivate you to workout even more. So wear clothes that have a proper fit.
- COLOR & PRINTS: Colors and prints might not matter as much as everything else but if you choose colors that hide your body, what’s the use? Also, don’t hesitate to buy those bright neon colors that you’ve had your eyes on. The gym is one of the few places that neon colors actually look good. Experiment with different kind of quotes and phrases on the t-shirts that’ll motivate you to keep up with the gym.
- QUALITY: It is better to invest in fabrics that stretch and do not shrink post wash to make sure you don't spend money on gym t-shirts every couple of months. Also, double check the stitches, zippers, and patches before you wear them to the gym.
We at Limeroad care about your well-being big time. So we bring you the best of the best to keep you up and running and to push you to make that one last push-up or that one extra minute on the treadmill, whatever you prefer.
Shop your gym t-shirts and also all the other stuff you need for the gym from Limeroad.