Liquid Lipsticks For Women
Makeup trends keep evolving from time to time. There are products that come and go every now and then. Some products stick and get added to the essentials depending on their popularity. The newest addition to this is the Liquid Lipsticks and evaluating their usage in the market, we can safely say they are here to stay. Shop from Limeroad’s extensively collection of liquid lipsticks put together by combing products from many brands loved by people like Colorbar, Maybelline, Loreal, Lakme, M.A.C, Sephora and so on.
The Wonder That Is The Liquid Lipstick
Liquid lipsticks contain the pigment of a lipstick and the glide and shine of a lip gloss. Liquid lipsticks leave behind that candy apple-like coating on your lips, except for the sticky mess. You can also blot them with a tissue to make them appear more matte. Liquid lipsticks are one-coat wonders, which means you can achieve the heavy pigment you want with just one swipe. If you want to make the color more dramatic, you can go ahead and apply coats two and three. Liquid lipsticks are long lasting, won’t transfer on anything and won’t slide down when the temperature increases.
But before you put them on, there are a few basics you should know:
- Chances are your liquid lipsticks have a drying effect on your lips. This happens because not all liquid lipstick formulas are created equally. So, you can throw some chapstick on top of it if your lips are feeling a little too tight.
- Through years and years of traditional lipstick use, rubbing the lips together has become a habit to distribute the product evenly. But when it comes to liquid formulas, that isn't the case. So, paint the lipstick onto your lips and don't move your mouth for a minute or two. If you must blend, softly pat your lips with your fingertips.
- Since some liquid lipsticks tend to set or dry quickly, it's better to start with a smaller amount and then add as needed. The trick is to keep the product evenly spread and mess free.
- Normally liquid lipsticks do not need a touch-up, but when you need to, do not use liquid lipsticks. For a touch-up go can go for other lip products like traditional lipsticks or lip glosses would do the job.
- Lip liner may seem like a waste of time with all the products going around, but that’s nowhere near the truth. Before applying any kind of liquid lipstick, it’s a good idea to line your lips. Pick up a matte lip liner that coordinates with the color of your lipstick and line along your natural lip line, then fill in for more intensity.
Well, these are some of the rules you need to swear by if you want to flaunt your liquid lip liner flawlessly. All said and done, these products are amazing and a must-have for your makeup. Shop from Limerod’s collection of handpicked liquid lipsticks and get yourself a great treat!