White Casual Shoe for Women
Worldwide there is an obsession to be cautious about ‘whites’. Remember the Holi visuals from Bollywood movies where everyone wears white and get them tainted? How cool it is! As surf excel says, “Daag toh achey hotey hain.” Same goes with shoes. When our roads are ill-maintained and our nation is so crowded, it is a natural and inevitable part of our lifestyle to get white shoes stained with splatters of mud and shoe stamps. Like any other natural problem, this too has a simple solution. They can be cleaned, unlike popular belief, to restore their original charm. You just need to know how. Nothing comes without a cost.
So, don’t let your fear for stains rule over your pure love for whites. A white casual shoe is not as casual as it sounds. It adds that secret ingredient to elevate a well-dressed woman to a stunner woman! Whatever you wear – be it shorts, skirts, skater dress, maxi, jeans or even a dhoti saree! White shoe can just save your day and night.
With varied styles and designs, white shoes are no more a need but a want that makes us happy being ‘guilty of plenty’. Here are 10 most attractive and comfortable designs to update your shoe rack.
- Slip-on round toe canvas shoe with partial typo print and contrast inner sole. This escalates the laid-back look to a simple trendy look when paired with skinny ripped jeans and regular v neck t-shirt.
- Slip-on double up casual shoe with elastic gusters and metallic embellishment. This comfortable pair also does the function of heels with little extra height and perfectly amplifies the style of skater dress.
- Panelled shoes with metallic eye straps project the sporty look and make a heavenly match with biker jackets and ladder ripped jeans.
- Faux leather back strap shoe is utterly easy maintenance and creates a fresh Indo-western fusion when paired with kurta and palazzo or leggings, also with a dhoti saree.
- White shoe with a braided sole and floral prints is as raw and refreshing as spring. They can be the best choice to complement any pastel coloured attire.
- Leather lace up and gold glitter embellished shoe. These are the ones you are looking for if you want to subtly shine in evening parties or dance stages.
- White platform denim shoe with black midsole can intensify your otherwise dull, laid back monochrome look. White in combination with small amounts of pink, beige patches can enhance the gorgeous chick look.
- White glossy shoe with emoticon patchwork. They are just cute enough to pamper the once in a while child in you. You can make your shoe speak for you with these.
- White ballerina with metallic toe cap just finishes off your classy meeting appearance in style.
- Finally, my most favourite, white high-top lace shoe with gold metallic star-shaped glitter embellishments. Definitely makes heads bend. The best when paired with denim shorts. Hold on to this for both comfortable and free-spirited look.
White shoe can be the eternal relevant companion – summer or winter, day or night, indoor or outdoor, Indian or western. You have them, you have the secret ingredient. With wide-ranging combinations, sizes, styles, fabrics, collection at Limeroad made me want 20 more feet. Pretty sure it resonates with you too.